Chapter 283: He is Really Unfilial

However, the eldest prince and his entourage kept a much lower profile, mainly to avoid the eyes and ears of Concubine Shu, and went to the East Palace secretly.

  He hasn't entered the Eastern Palace yet, but as long as he gets close to it, no one's spies can penetrate.

  The eldest prince then breathed a sigh of relief and swaggered into the East Palace with his men.

  As soon as they entered the door, they saw that the fried chicken, hamburgers, and French fries bought by the third prince had just been placed on the table, and the two had not had time to eat them yet.

  "Brother Emperor, why are you here too?" The Third Prince asked in surprise when he saw the First Prince.

  "You only sent food to me. When I asked, I found out that you two were eating here happily, and I was left eating alone in the mansion. I felt miserable when I thought about it, so I asked someone to bring some food over."

  The eldest prince sat down and said to the third prince, "You too, why can't you bring them along and ask me to come over?"

  The Third Prince stood up, bowed to the First Prince, and said, "I don't have the ability to avoid the eyes of the palace. If some lady sees me, wouldn't it ruin your plan with the Crown Prince?"

  "So I have to send it to you first, and I'll bring people over later." The third prince bowed to the eldest prince, "Brother, please don't blame me."

  "Okay, it's great that you thought of me." The eldest prince said, "Next time, just bring your stuff with you and have someone tell me. I'll come over secretly and make sure no one finds me."

  "I haven't even had the chance to see what these fresh foods are?" the eldest prince asked curiously.

  "My brother the Crown Prince seldom has the opportunity to go out, and my eldest brother has just returned to Beijing, so you don't know about it." The third prince explained about the Gu family's newly opened fried chicken shop.

  "From the time I paid for these things to the time I got them, it took less than half a cup of tea. It was very fast." The third prince said, "It's really amazing. And it tastes especially fresh and hot. If you are busy on weekdays, it is very convenient to eat this. It is delicious and filling."

  The Crown Prince asked someone to bring out the Zuiginjo that he had collected for a long time. The Third Prince said rather embarrassedly, "This is not a delicacy. My brother, why did you bring out such a good wine?"

  "Good wine is not about what you eat, but who you eat it with." The prince said with a smile, "There is a lot of fried chicken today, and it looks like it goes very well with wine."

  "Brother, you have good vision." said the Third Prince.

  "This fried chicken is still in limited supply."

  "What do you mean?" asked the prince.

  "They say there are a limited number of live chickens in the market, but there are too many customers buying fried chicken. They have time to fry them, but they don't have time to make the chickens raw, so they can only supply a limited amount every day." The third prince said, "If you want to eat this fried chicken, you have to go early and queue up to buy it, otherwise you can only wait until next time."

  "But there is no limit on burgers, French fries and the like," said the third prince.

  The prince nodded, "That's understandable."

  "Maybe the boss of the Gu family didn't expect so many customers to buy fried chicken at first. He thought the business might be good, but he didn't expect it to be so good, so he could only supply a limited amount of fried chicken." The third prince said, "You guys try it."