Chapter 159: Buyout

"And I will give you 300 coins per month, which means 3,600 coins per year." Li Mumu said, "You can earn it all back in just two years, two months and a few days. You can continue to earn it in the next eight years."

"But if you don't trade with me and just wait for those restaurants to come to you to build," Li Mumu said, "you won't be able to make money in the next eight years."

The boss was a little confused by Li Mumu's calculations, but he understood what Li Mumu meant.

In short, it is more cost-effective to do business with Li Mumu than to make equipment for those restaurants.

Doing business with Li Mumu, you can get money for free without having to work, and it is also a long-term business.

Doing business with those restaurants is like a one-time deal.

When the boss thought about it this way, it did make sense.

"Okay, that's settled then." The boss nodded in agreement.

Li Mumu took out a contract from her bosom and said, "If you have no objection, let's press our fingerprints."

"This is what I just said. If you are worried, you can ask someone else to take a look." Li Mumu said.

"Wait a moment." The boss dropped what he was holding and said, "I'm going to go find the person next door who's writing letters. You guys wait here and don't leave. I'll be back in a while."

Li Mumu nodded, and the boss hurried away.

"When did you prepare this?" Zhang Caiping asked in surprise.

"Before you left, you were still packing for Bai Jin." Li Mumu said, "I went to write the contract first."

After a while, the boss came over with a bearded middle-aged man.

The middle-aged man read out the words on the deed word by word. After the boss confirmed that it was correct, he put his fingerprint on it. Li Mumu also put his fingerprint on it.

Li Mumu put away the gift, confirmed the delivery time of the baking tray with the boss, and left.

On the way back, I went to Xiangjiaopu with Wang Cuizhen and Zhang Caiping.

Sure enough, the shop had received some new spices, including cumin.

This surprised Li Mumu so much and was really a great help.

Li Mumu grabbed a handful of cumin and put it under her nose. She smelled the familiar smell from eating barbecue in her previous life. She immediately took a deep breath and said, "This is the smell. "

"Madam, do you recognize this thing?" Seeing this, the boss came forward and asked.

Li Mumu often comes to the shop to buy large quantities of spices. She is a big customer of his shop, and the boss is familiar with Li Mumu.

"This is called cumin." Li Mumu said, "The Western Regions are rich in this stuff. Boss, you didn't know that, and you bought so much?"

"A foreign merchant came here a while ago. I smelled this and it was very fragrant. Although I don't know what kind of food it can be used to make, the merchant said that this thing is durable and can be kept for a long time without going bad. Moreover, the price is not too bad, so I bought it to try." The boss said, "Chong'an is a big city, there must be people who know the goods."

"And I was thinking of you, Madam." The boss said with a smile, "Madam is a big customer of our restaurant, and she also bought a lot of spices whose functions I didn't know before. So I was thinking about when Madam will come again, and I will ask her again."

"I didn't expect that the lady could really recognize this thing." said the boss happily.

"This thing is good, but there are limitations to how it is prepared. If you know how to make it, it will taste good. If you don't know how to make it, it will be useless." Li Mumu naturally couldn't tell the boss how good this thing was.

Isn't this an opportunity for the boss to raise the price?

"Before I came, was there anyone who had the intention to buy this item?" Li Mumu asked the boss.

How could the boss not hear Li Mumu's concerns? He smiled bitterly and said, "Madam, please don't beat around the bush with me. I'll tell you the truth. Except for you, no one else knows this thing."

"These days, many people have walked past this thing, but none of them have stopped," said the boss.

Li Mumu nodded, "Boss, you are so honest, so I will tell you the truth. I am afraid that in Chong'an City, apart from me and that Hu merchant, no one else knows how to use this thing."

"But is Hu Shang still there?" Li Mumu asked.

"He left, and he would come back every once in a while to sell things. Things like furs, spices, gems, etc."

Li Mumu nodded, "It seems that only Hu Shang has this product. Don't worry, boss. I won't contact Hu Shang alone. I'll buy the spices from you. I won't let you suffer any loss."

"Just next time the Hu merchant comes, remember to tell him that it would be best if he could bring some spices every month. Also, I heard that

There is a kind of onion in the Western Regions, but they call it Piyazi." Li Mumu said.

"What is that?" asked the boss.

Li Mumu said: "At first glance, it looks a bit like a big apple, about this big."

Li Mumu gestured and said, "There are purple and yellow ones. If Hu Shang comes again next time, you can ask him to bring some leather teeth in addition to cumin."

"Piyazi, I remember it." The boss nodded, "But which three words are they?"

"Skin for fur, teeth for teeth, and children for children." Li Mumu said, "In addition, I also need a lot of chili peppers and cumin."

"No problem." The boss nodded.

"Boss, we are old acquaintances. I buy all the spices in bulk from you. I hope you can give me a lower price. That goes without saying." This was something they had already agreed on before.

"Chili peppers are not considered a new thing in Chong'an. If others want to buy them, I can't stop you from selling them." Li Mumu said, "But you have to keep all the cumin for me. You can't sell it to others."

"I won't let you suffer a loss. I'll buy whatever you buy every time." Li Mumu asked, "How about that? In this case, you can't secretly keep some and sell it to others."

"That's no problem!" The boss agreed readily. "I'd also like to have a long-term big customer. My products sell quickly, so I can get my money back quickly. It's definitely better than selling to individual customers, who don't know how long it will take to sell."

"Also, for the chili peppers, give me priority, how about that?" Li Mumu added, "I'll buy them first, and then sell the rest to others."

"You can agree with Merchant Hu on the time to come every month." Li Mumu said, "Then go to Gu's house and let me know. I will come to buy it on the same day."

"There's no need to go through so much trouble." The boss also wanted to keep Li Mumu as a big customer.

Li Mumu asked for the whole deal, and he no longer had to worry about his business.

Originally it was just a small business, and other restaurants would also buy from him, but the business was not as good as Gu's snacks, so naturally they didn't buy as much as Li Mumu.

Huizhenlou does have a large demand, but what they need are ordinary spices, and most of them have direct supply channels and do not buy from him.