Chapter 249: The Innocent Third Prince

Gu Shangqing didn't believe what happened in Su Zhier's dream, because if it happened again, he believed he would still be able to discover it.

Therefore, the situation in Su Zhier's so-called dream could never happen.

"What Miss Su said is simply ridiculous!" Gu Shangqing said, "Why don't you go to the prison and tell us what's going on?"

"What do you mean?" Su Zhier asked in surprise.

As soon as Gu Shangqing finished speaking, Zhu Yaoming and Huang Kexiao rushed in.

Su Zhier looked at the two people who suddenly rushed in, her face changed drastically, "What are you going to do?"

"I'll ask you to go to the prison and explain how you knew that the Turks had set an ambush this time." Zhu Yaoming said in a cold voice.

He attacked directly, knocked Su Zhier unconscious, and took Su Zhier away with Huang Kexiao.

Li Lai and Chun Chao at the door were already scared silly.

How come everything went well, but now they want to put Su Zhier in jail?

Zhu Yaoming glanced at the two of them coldly, and they naturally did not dare to stop him.

Huang Kexiao took out a black headscarf from his arms and covered Su Zhier's face with it.

The two of them took Su Zhier out from the back door of Shiwei Building.

Seeing that the situation was not going well, Li Lai and Chun Chao tried to escape.

Although the two did not communicate, they both had the same idea in their minds, so they quickly packed up their bags and left the capital.

But Gu Shangqing did not give them this opportunity.

They both knew exactly what Su Zhier had done, so how could she let them get away?

When they arrived, they had already brought soldiers with them and hid behind the restaurant.

Seeing Zhu Yaoming taking Su Zhier out, the soldiers came up and tied up Li Lai and Chun Chao as well.

Gu Shangqing and the other two got on the carriage, in which was the unconscious Su Zhier.

Gu Shangqing glanced at the unconscious Su Zhier and said, "I didn't expect to catch her this time, but she actually told me about the enemy's ambush."

Zhu Yaoming nodded. "We didn't know about this beforehand. If you hadn't been so cautious, we would have been ambushed by the enemy. But how could Su Zhier, a girl who lives far away in the capital and has no access to military affairs, know about this?"

"It's too strange. We can't let her stay outside anymore." Huang Kexiao said.

"Not only her, but also Su Guangcheng." Zhu Yaoming said, "Now both his father and daughter are in the capital. The Turks will send people to discuss peace talks next month. If we let these two run around outside, they might take advantage of the opportunity.

Secretly contact the Turks and take advantage of the opportunity to plot something."

Gu Shangqing nodded.

The three of them already had a tacit understanding.

They had already discussed it before coming here, and would bring soldiers along to act according to circumstances.

Zhu Yaoming and Huang Kexiao also reacted quickly. When they heard his words, they rushed in and captured Su Zhier.

They returned to the army and reported the matter to General Li.