Chapter 267: Gu Shangqing Also Knew That His Behavior Was a Bit Bold

I worked 995 in my previous life, and now that I'm a boss in this life, I'm still so busy.

  Gu Shangqing picked up a dried apricot and handed it to Li Mumu's lips.

  Because Li Mumu's hands were covered in oil, she did not take it, but instead took the dried apricots from Gu Shangqing's hand.

  Gu Shangqing originally didn't have any idea, but when he saw her pearly teeth slightly exposed, lightly biting the dried apricots, and rolling the dried apricots into her lips, the tip of her tongue flashed across her lips.

  Gu Shangqing's mouth suddenly felt dry and he wanted to drink something.

  Li Mumu did not notice the change in Gu Shangqing's expression. Her attention was all on the sweet and sour taste of the dried apricots.

  I haven't eaten it for many years, and it seems to be even more delicious than I remembered.

  Perhaps it is because the apricots at this time are not sprayed with any pesticides and are completely growing wild.

  Even the pickling process is done with purely natural ingredients without any modern technological additives.

  So Li Mumu felt that the dried apricots in her mouth were particularly delicious and the apricot fragrance was particularly strong.

  "Delicious." Li Mumu smiled, her mouth full of the fragrance of apricots.

  Gu Shangqing couldn't help but wonder, why is Li Mumu so easily satisfied?

  A bag of apricots can make her so happy.

  Moreover, Li Mumu is very rich now, and she can afford any delicacies.

  But just a bag of apricots can satisfy her.

  Gu Shangqing couldn't help laughing.

  So cute.

  Seeing her holding the dried apricots in her mouth, tasting their sweet flavor bit by bit with great care, Gu Shangqing's mouth became even drier.

  He also wants to eat dried apricots.

  He just stood in front of Li Mumu and he could already smell the sweet scent of dried apricots coming from Li Mumu's mouth.

  Gu Shangqing did the boldest thing in his life. He even felt that it was bolder than charging into the battlefield and killing the enemy, or than risking his life to deliver intelligence to the army.

  Gu Shangqing turned around and saw that no one was coming outside the kitchen, and there was no figure in sight.

  Then he turned back.

  His eyes were deep and heavy, falling on Li Mumu's lips. Suddenly, he leaned down and covered her lips, absorbing the sweet taste of dried apricots.

  He even almost rolled the dried apricots into his mouth.

  Li Mumu was so shocked that she forgot to move at all, and was already caught in Gu Shangqing's arms.

  In Xinggan, Gu Shangqing is about to roll up

  When leaving, Li Mumu hummed.

  Gu Shangqing quickly returned the dried apricots and only dared to taste them at her side.

  Li Mumu was shocked. How could Gu Shangqing be so bold?

  The kitchen door was not even closed, and he was not afraid that anyone at home would come and see him!