Chapter 299: Conditions

Ashina Li wanted to say that Gu Shangqing went to their Turkic people on his own initiative. It's impossible not to capture him even though he came here on his own initiative, right?

  If their Turkic general went to Daxi alone, Daxi would not be let off.

  Ashinali was about to open his mouth to refute, but he heard Li Mumu say: "Stop talking about these irrelevant things."

  Ashina Li: "..."

  You've said all the words.

  The situation was stronger than the person. Ashina Li knew that he could not escape death, and he hoped that he could die comfortably and did not want to suffer any more.

  So Ashinali was so upset that he didn't say anything.

  Li Mumu pointed at a place on the map and asked, "Is it here?"

  "No, it's in the northwest direction of Chong'an, a little further up." Ashina said.

  Unfortunately, such a map cannot be enlarged. Li Mumu found Chong'an's location and went a little further up the northwest direction that Ashinali said. "Here?"

  "A little further down, yes, it's around here." Ashina said forcefully, "I promise, I'm not lying."

  If Li Mumu couldn't find it, it was definitely not his fault. What he said was indeed true.

  Li Mumu snorted and asked, "How long have you been pursuing Gu Shangqing?"

  "It's been more than a month." Ashina said, "We got news of his whereabouts not long after he entered the Turkic region. But he was very careful, and we chased him for a long time before we finally caught up with him. It's been 33 days since we first caught up with him."

  Li Mumu's heart sank when she thought of Gu Shangqing who had been chased in the Turkic region for so long, and who must have been under both physical and psychological pressure.

  "General Gu is truly an extraordinary person as he has been able to evade the Turkic pursuit for such a long time," Su Mei exclaimed.

  Li Mumu asked about the details of Turkic pursuit of Gu Shangqing.

  Ashinali thought Li Mumu had finished asking questions, but Li Mumu asked again: "Now tell me, where are they planning to ambush me?"

  Ashina Li: "...Did I tell you they were going to ambush you?"

  "Since you haven't denied it, it must be true." Li Mumu looked at Ashinali's expression and knew that she had guessed it right.

  It was also because Ashinali had given up and didn't want to struggle anymore, so he was no longer on guard.

  When asked by Li Mumu, his expression changed

  It can't be hidden.

  "Since it has already been revealed, why not tell me in detail." Li Mumu said.

  Seeing Ashina Li hesitate, Li Mumu said, "I don't know what you are hesitating about, but you can't go back to the Turks anyway."

  "Besides, when you received this task, the person who asked you to do this probably didn't intend to let you go back alive." Li Mumu said.

  Ashinali's expression changed and he wondered why Li Mumu said that.

  "In your current state, are you still surprised by this?" Li Mumu raised an eyebrow. "Aren't you the best proof right now?"