Chapter 285: Speculation

"Okay, I'm in the palace, don't worry." Pan Lunchi helped him up.

  Yao Xingcai happily went to work as a housekeeper in the Gu family.

  The sage really sent Yao Xing out because he admired him.

  Thinking about the Gu family's new arrival in the capital, they didn't know anyone and were completely in the dark about interacting with the official circles in the capital.

  With Yao Xingcai, who has been in the palace and is Pan Lunchi's apprentice, there will be no problem.

  All the relationships between various parties in Beijing can be explained clearly to the Gu family.

  Not to mention the etiquette.

  That's why they sent Yao Xingcai over, but they had no intention of using Yao Xingcai as a spy at all.

  Besides, it is not worth sending Yao Xingcai, a small fifth-rank general, to be a spy. It is really a waste of talent.

  However, the sage also spoke to Yao Xingcai before he left the palace.

  "Go and see what the Gu family's attitude is. If they are happy to accept without any hesitation, then you can stay in the Gu family steadily. From now on, General Gu and Madam Gu will be your masters. If they have even the slightest hesitation and have to agree because I assigned you there, then you can come back on your own. As for the excuse, you can think of it yourself."

  "Yes." Yao Xingcai followed the saint's order and went to the Gu family.

  This led to the incident when the Gu family first arrived in the capital and met Yao Xingcai.

  Gu Shangqing and Li Mumu are in charge of the Gu family's external affairs.

  Gu's father and mother knew that they had not received much education and were farmers, so they had never seen the world.

  So I never take the lead in making decisions on important matters.

  The same is true for the couple Gu Shangyong and Gu Shangwei.

  If Gu Shangqing is not here, Li Mumu will be in charge.

  If Gu Shangqing were here, they could discuss who would make the decision.

  But most of the time, Li Mumu is still the one who makes the decision.

  On the day they arrived in the capital and met Yao Xingcai for the first time, both Gu Shangqing and Li Mumu had no hesitation at all about the saint arranging Yao Xingcai to come here.

  Therefore, Yao Xingcai stayed in Gu's house with peace of mind and did not reply to the saint.

  His current status makes it no longer suitable for him to enter the palace.

  If he were to pass a note to a saint, who kind of person is he to dare to pass a note to a saint?

  Moreover, the saint also said that if the Gu family had not hesitated at all,

  From now on, he is a member of the Gu family and must be loyal to the Gu family.

  In this case, if he reports the situation to the Saint again, wouldn't he become the Saint's spy for the Gu family?

  So Yao Xing thought about it and did nothing.

  And he stayed in the Gu family. The saint naturally knew the Gu family's attitude and was very satisfied. He was also satisfied with Yao Xingcai's choice.