Chapter 210: That Boss is Really Calculating

"Girl, not every family can afford to keep servants." Xia Zhi whispered, "Ordinary people's families don't have servants. They are usually busy doing various tasks. They can only find a free time to buy something today and something tomorrow."

"If the errand shop is really that convenient, you only need to pay one or two more copper coins to let the clerk buy all the things you need all over the city at once, which can save you a lot of time. With the saved time, you can do more of your own work and make more money." Xia Zhi said.

Su Zhier turned her head to look outside. Those people were missing limbs, limping and walking slowly, handing out orders to people all over the street.

"What kind of errand shop is it? They actually find some clerks with missing limbs." Su Zhier said, "Do you think you can pay less wages to these people? That boss is really calculating."

Xia Zhi lowered his head and said nothing.

Anyway, she thought it was good.

If the errand shop could really do what the clerk said and not cheat the customers, she would be willing to spend an extra copper or two. For things that require running to many places to sell, she would let the errand shop clerk buy them for her.

Especially in hot summer or cold weather, no one wants to eat outside.

Su Zhier looked outside and suddenly saw Li Mumu.

Su Zhier opened her eyes wide and focused all her attention on Li Mumu.

Seeing Li Mumu saw the Su family branch's shed, she tilted her head and took a look, and then stopped looking.

There was a flyer handing out under the window with a broken leg. The clerk who was on crutches saw Li Mumu and hurriedly limped over with the crutches.

Li Mumu saw him and walked over.

The two of them talked about something, Su Zhier couldn't hear, but it seemed that they knew each other.

The clerk was very polite to Li Mumu, and Li Mumu smiled.

After the two talked for a few words, Li Mumu left.

Su Zhier narrowed her eyes, subconsciously wanting to find someone to check the errand shop, but then she remembered that Chun Chao and Li Lai had been sold, and no one knew where they were now. It

was much more convenient to have Chun Chao and Li Lai around before.

Su Zhier asked Xia Zhi, "Do you know where Chun Chao and Li Lai were sold to?"

Xia Zhi asked, "Why do you ask this, young lady?"

Su Zhier sighed, looking distressed, and said, "Chun Chao has been with me for a long time, and Li Lai has worked for me, and they have always done a good job. But now they have been sold because of me, and I feel uneasy. It would be great if I could find them."

Xia Zhi lowered his eyes, thinking, when did Su Zhier treat the servants so well?

If she really cared about Chun Chao and Li Lai, why didn't she check where they were sold a few days ago?

Why did she only remember to ask now?

Su Zhier looked at Xia Zhi, raised her eyelids, and said, "Before, I was locked up at home and couldn't find out anything or ask anything. Now I can finally go in and out freely, so naturally I want to find out clearly."

"Xia Zhi, do you know where they were sold to?" Su Zhier said, "If I can find it, I will redeem them. No matter what, we are master and servant, and they are doing this for me. I can't let the people who work for me feel disappointed."

Xia Zhi's heart moved, and said, "I heard... I heard that they were sold to a family in the south of the city."

Su Zhier took out a bag of silver and gave it to Xia Zhi, "Go and help me do this and redeem Chun Chao and Li Lai."

"Yes." Xia Zhi took the silver. () ()

Xia Zhi is also a little capable, I don't know how she did it.

After three days, Chun Chao and Li Lai were redeemed.

Chun Chao and Li Lai both knew Su Zhier's character, Su Zhier would not redeem them for no reason.

Now their indentures have returned to Su Zhier's hands, which means their lives are in Su Zhier's hands.

The two had to come back to find Su Zhier.

In the side room of Huizhen Tower, Chun Chao had to bow to Su Zhier with gratitude, "Thank you for still thinking of my brother and sister."

"You have been with me, how can I let you suffer?" Su Zhier also pretended to help the two of them up.

"Have you been doing well these days?" Su Zhier asked.

To be honest, the family of the Yuanwai is not a good place to go.

Chun Chao can be a maid next to Su Zhier. Although she is not very good-looking, her appearance and temperament are still much better than those of the Yuanwai family.

The eldest son of the Yuanwai family noticed her soon.

But Chun Chao never planned to be a mistress for someone, and was still worried about what to do. Unexpectedly, Su Zhier redeemed her.

Chun Chao thought that although it was more dangerous to follow Su Zhier, it was better than being a mistress for someone.

If she became a mistress for someone, her life would really be over.

"How can it be better to stay with the young lady?" Chun Chao said.

Su Zhi'er smiled and said, "Now that you are back with me, it's good."

"Young lady, the mansion..." Chun Chao said.

"Of course you can't go back to the mansion." Su Zhi'er said, "The money I gave you and your sister in the past should be enough to rent a place in this city."

"Yes." Chun Chao said.

Su Zhi'er nodded and said, "Then you can live there on weekdays. If there is something, I will ask someone to pass on the message to you. On weekdays, you can still help me with some things that I am not convenient to do in person as before."

"Yes." Chun Chao and Li Lai agreed together.

"The monthly salary will still be calculated as before." Su Zhi'er said.

Although Li Lai knew that helping Su Zhi'er was still a bit risky, he had no choice but to agree now.

On the bright side, at least the two of them now have their own residence and don't have to live in the mansion and squeeze into the servants' room.

"Since you are here, I have something for you to do." Su Zhier said.

Li Lai and Chun Chao thought at the same time, as expected, if Su Zhier didn't have something for them to do, why would she be so kind to go to them.

"Miss, please give me your orders." Li Lai said immediately.

Su Zhier was very satisfied with Li Lai's attitude, so she said, "Go and check who is the owner of the Bi Da Errand Shop."

"Bi Da Errand Shop?" Li Lai was surprised, "When did such a shop appear in our city?"

He had never heard of it.

"It's not open yet, but we have arranged people to hand out flyers on the street in the past few days." Su Zhier took out a flyer that Xia Zhi had brought back and gave it to Li Lai, "This is it."

After reading it, Li Lai roughly knew what this shop was doing.

"If you don't understand anything, you can ask again. Now many people handing out flyers on the street are disabled, so they are easy to identify." Su Zhier said, "Just ask them and you will know."

"Yes." Li Lai replied, wondering why Su Zhier always asked him to investigate which shop was opened by whom?

Previously, he investigated the Forget-Your-Never Shop, and now he is investigating the Errand Shop.