Chapter 236: I heard that Su Guangcheng entered the Imperial Academy

"It's just that there are many things that I can't take care of so many. Now there are four women like your granddaughter doing practical things among the people. It is my great fortune." Li Huailin saluted and said, "Only a wise monarch like the saint would not think that their actions are beyond the limit, but support them."

"You." The saint pointed at Li Huailin and laughed.

People say that old general Li Huailin is very upright, but in fact he is very good at talking!

Li Huailin's words are loved by the saint.

"Your granddaughter is very good." The saint said.

Li Huailin just saluted, but did not dare to respond.

The saint naturally could not like Li Zhiyin.

The saint is a wise and face-saving person.

But his sons are of the right age.

But Li Huailin does not want Li Zhiyin to marry into the royal family.

There are too many things!

It's not safe!

Besides, he holds military power, and it is not suitable for Li Zhiyin to marry anyone.

Although the crown prince has been established, it is better that the crown prince has no power now. Once he has a powerful outside family, can the saint treat the crown prince like this?

Although the saint is wise, he is still a mortal.

Li Huailin never gambles on human nature.

As for the eldest prince and the third prince, it is even worse.

No matter which one Li Zhiyin marries, it will not be good for his Li family.

Seeing that Li Huailin did not speak, the saint also knew what Li Huailin meant.

In fact, the saint would rather see Li Huailin's current attitude.

He never doubted Li Huailin's loyalty.

But since Li Huailin is loyal, then just be a pure minister at ease.

Don't get involved in the royal family.

The saint's eyes turned, his smile became more relaxed, and he changed the subject, "This instant noodles, does it really taste so good?"

"Saint, do you want me to give it to the imperial kitchen to make a bowl?" Pan Lunchi asked with a smile.

"Didn't you say that we can just soak it in hot water? Then why do we need the imperial kitchen?" The saint waved at Pan Lunchi, asking him to hurry up, "Go get a pot of hot water."

"Yes." Pan Lunchi hurried to prepare.

Soon, he returned with the eunuch and the palace maid.

The eunuch and the palace maid held trays with hot water and dishes.

Pan Lunchi took an empty bowl and placed it in front of the saint, put the instant noodles, seasoning powder, vegetables and meat slices into the bowl, added hot water, and covered the bowl with the plate.

The instant noodles that Li Huailin presented to the saint naturally did not have as few vegetables and meat slices as those sold in the market.

That was really a lot of vegetables and meat slices.

After half a cup of tea, Pan Lunchi moved the plate away.

First, he used a silver needle to pierce the noodle soup, noodles, vegetables and meat slices in turn, and the silver needle did not change color.