Chapter 165: Provocation

On the opening day of Wangyou Xiaojie, Li Mumu and the other three did not show up as bosses.

Since the four chose to keep a low profile and didn't want people to know that the store was opened by them, it was inconvenient for them to show up.

But some of the activities for the opening were all planned by the four of them.

Seeing the maids standing at the door, many men gathered in front of the store to watch the fun.

The shopkeeper of Wangyou Xiaoxi was also a woman. She said openly, "This shop only accepts female guests. From the shopkeeper to the maids, they are all women."

"The owner of this shop is also a woman. She thought that it is not easy for women to stay at home. They are also subject to many restrictions and troubles when going out. Even if they want to go to restaurants and have some meals, there are many inconveniences. That's why she thought of opening this shop that only welcomes female customers. This shop provides lunch, dinner, and afternoon snacks. There are also fruit wines suitable for women to drink."

"Today, our shop is newly opened. We will give you a free pot of fruit wine for lunch and dinner. For afternoon tea, we will give you four snacks."

There were some nosy men pointing and talking, "You only accept women? The world is really going downhill! Women should stay at home to take care of their husbands and children, and stay out of the public. Now you have opened a shop that only accepts women, and you even let women drink?"

"A woman who doesn't do her own responsibilities at home all day long, but runs out to drink and have fun, who would dare to want such a woman? Who would dare to marry her? Who would raise her without fear of embarrassment?"

"What's so shameful about that?" Li Mumu walked out of the crowd. "Your wife takes care of the housework for you, honors your parents, and takes care of your children. She has no time to rest all day long. Doesn't she deserve a little rest time? She deserves to be your slave? You are away from home all day long, unaware of the hard work at home, and you think you have made a great contribution by earning a little money to support your family."

"You don't understand your wife's hard work at home." Li Mumu said, "You can still call friends to drink and have fun at night, but your wife can only continue to work hard at home."

"When you eat delicious food outside, have you ever thought about bringing some back for your wife to try? Have you ever thought that many foods in restaurants cannot be brought back, and your wife and daughter at home cannot taste them at all?"

"It's just a place for women to taste the things you eat and drink every day, how can it be considered as moral decline?" Li Mumu said coldly, "If you want to say so, then what you do every day is not a good thing, right?"

"Mrs. Gu, what you said, I don't agree." Su Zhi'er, wearing a veiled hat, walked out of the crowd under the protection of Chun Chao.

Although her face was hidden by the veil, I could tell who she was by her voice.

Li Mumu raised her eyebrows and looked at Su Zhier. Su Zhier continued, "Actually, this is also for the protection of women. This store seems to provide women with a place to eat, drink and rest."

"But even if there are only women inside, there are still mostly men on the street." Su Zhier said slowly, "The woman drank in the store. There is nothing wrong in the store, but if she comes out, she may not be harassed by others."

"That's right!" A man took the opportunity to say, "Besides, who knows what kind of business you have in this store!"

"You don't allow other women to come out and relax, but you run out happily and stand among the men." Li Mumu sneered, "Why aren't you afraid of danger? Aren't you afraid of damaging your reputation? Miss Su?"

Su Zhier was called out by name by Li Mumu on the spot, and her face hidden under the veil turned red with anger.

"What you mean is that you can, but others can't, right?" Li Mumu said with a sarcastic look on her face.

"That's not what I meant!" Su Zhier explained hurriedly, "It's just..."

"We are all women, why do you have to belittle others like this, Miss Su?" Li Zhiyin came out from the crowd.

She was accompanied by two good friends, but they were wearing veils and their faces could not be seen clearly.

Only Li Zhiyin was open and did not cover her face.

When Su Zhier saw Li Zhiyin, her expression changed drastically under her veil.

Originally, she was planning to go to the jewelry store next door to see if there were any new styles recently, but she happened to meet the opening of Wangyou Xiaojie.

Su Zhier naturally didn't know who the owner of Wangyou Xiaojie was.

I was watching the fun, but I saw an argument, and I also saw Li Mumu come out and say those words.

For Su Zhier, no matter what Li Mumu said, she would refute it.

Moreover, there were obviously more men at the scene and only a few women.

Su Zhier knew very well that as long as she stood on the man's side and spoke, she would get a lot of support without any effort.

Sure enough, as soon as she finished speaking, someone supported her.

Unexpectedly, Li Mumu recognized her on the spot.

What was even more unexpected was that Li Zhiyin also came out.

"I don't mean to belittle anyone.

Even if there is such a store, it is not without trouble for women. "Su Zhier said softly, "I say this because I am also a woman, I know this better, and I care about them more."

"In Chong'an City, there is General Li, and it is under the jurisdiction of Governor Su." Li Mumu said loudly, "If a woman goes out and rests in a store that only accepts women, she will feel it is dangerous..."

Li Mumu looked at Su Zhier deeply and said, "If someone else said so, I would definitely not believe it. But if the daughter of Governor Su said so, then I really have to think about it carefully."

What does this mean?

This means there is something fishy beneath the appearance of safety!

Li Mumu didn't say the rest of the words, but everyone understood.

When Li Mumu called her Miss Su just now, no one had yet thought that Su Zhier was the daughter of Magistrate Su.

After all, there are quite a few people with the surname Su.

But now Li Mumu said it directly, and everyone heard it, and they realized that the person speaking was actually the daughter of Governor Su.

She said unsafe things.

So how unsafe is Chong'an City?

"Ms. Su, has something happened recently?" someone asked worriedly.

At this time, who can care about debating whether women should go out to drink and have fun?

Chong'an is quite close to the border and is the largest city on the border.

Su Zhier said this now, does it mean that there will be another war soon?

Is there going to be danger again?

"Is there going to be another war?"

"Didn't we just defeat the Turks and send them back to their homeland?"

"Could it be that the Turks are coming back again, and are even going to attack us?"

"Miss Su, please say something!"

"What's the problem? Tell me!"

"Why did Magistrate Su hide this and refuse to tell us? Does he want all the people in the city to be buried with him?"

"Miss Li, does General Li know?"

"General Li will definitely not watch us suffer!"

"Ms. Li, do you know? Please tell us!"

Li Mumu didn't expect that everyone's imaginations were so wild.