Chapter 191: The Person has been Caught

He couldn't take out ten taels of silver.

He was beaten with the cane thirty times, and even if he was still alive after that, he would have to spend several taels of silver to go to the hospital.

When Su Zhier heard what Wang Guifu said, she hurriedly asked Li Lai to go find the lawyer.

County Magistrate Lin didn't want to involve Su Zhier, otherwise he would be in trouble too, so he kept dragging it out.

"Cover his mouth and don't let him shout in the court!" County Magistrate Lin said hurriedly.

There were two officers, one held Wang Guifu down, and the other covered his mouth tightly.

"Ugh! Ugh!" Wang Guifu struggled desperately but couldn't break free.

At this time, Li Lai also conveyed Su Zhier's words to the master.

The lawyer hurried to find Wang Guifu.

Wang Guifu was covered by the official's mouth, and the lawyer whispered in Wang Guifu's ear: "The lady said that if you admit it, she will pay for the medical expenses of ten taels of silver, and give you another 50 taels of silver."

Wang Guifu suddenly stopped and stopped struggling.

"If you agree, just nod your head." said the master.

Wang Guifu nodded quickly. If he had fifty taels of silver, he would accept thirty lashes of the cane.

The lawyer then signaled the officers to let go of Wang Guifu.

County Magistrate Lin asked again: "Wang Guifu, do you plead guilty?"

"I admit my mistake!" Wang Guifu knelt down and said.

So Wang Guifu was dragged out again by the officers and beaten with thirty boards.

Seeing these unexpected changes, whether it was Li Mumu in the court or Li Zhiyin and the other two watching outside, they could guess what was going on.

Li Zhiyin whispered something to Cuiliu.

Cui Liu nodded and went to find the people brought by Butler Wang.

Li Mumu and Butler Wang didn't care how badly Wang Guifu was beaten.

After the case was over, the two men came out.

Li Zhiyin and the other two were waiting for Li Mumu outside.

When the onlookers saw Li Mumu, they all said, "I didn't expect that the boss of Wangyou Xiaoxi is also Mrs. Gu."

Another woman said, "Thanks to Madam Gu, we now have a place where we can eat in peace."

"Boss Gu's business is growing bigger and bigger."

Li Mumu thanked everyone politely.

After meeting up with Li Zhiyin and the other two, Li Zhiyin said, "I have already ordered someone to block the back door."

Li Mumu nodded, "It seems that the other party wants to lure out the boss of Wangyou Xiaoxi."

When they heard from outside that County Magistrate Lin wanted to call the owner of Wangyou Xiaoxi to the classroom, Li Mumu and the other three guessed it.

Li Mumu brought it up and she came forward.

Gu Shangqing has the lowest position here, so it won't be affected.

If any of Li Zhiyin and the other two came out, people would inevitably feel that they were abusing their power to oppress others, which was unfair.

Even if it was proven that it was not Wangyou Xiaoxi's fault, some people would inevitably not be convinced and think that County Magistrate Lin favored Wangyou Xiaoxi in order to please Li Huailin and others.