Chapter 188: Commoner Li Mumu

Shopkeeper Li said, "Master Lin, can I speak now?"

"Now that everything has been investigated, what else do you have to say? No need to say!" County Magistrate Lin did not even think of giving Shopkeeper Li a chance to refute.

He asked Liu Butong again, "I asked you to go to the clinic, but did you ask what happened?"

Liu Butong said, "Zhang Guifu and Liu Wanrong did go to the clinic this morning. The doctor said that Liu Wanrong vomited, had diarrhea and had a fever, which was... caused by food poisoning..."

Liu Butong's forehead was already sweating. In fact, he did go to the clinic to ask.

It's just that the doctor said that Liu Wanrong was not poisoned by food, but invaded by evil toxins, which was a kind of wind-cold, and should be caused by cold.

But the paper that County Magistrate Lin gave him had already stated that it was because of food poisoning.

"Li Jing, what else do you have to say!" County Magistrate Lin said to Shopkeeper Li.

"I don't accept it." Shopkeeper Li said, "I request that the doctor and the stall owner be brought to the court for a confrontation!"

"Sir, although I have never been to a court, I know that even if you want to investigate these things, you need to have people come to the court to testify. Let's hear what they say!" Shopkeeper Li said.

"I don't doubt Captain Liu, but I would like to ask the doctor and the stall owners to come to the court and hear what they have to say in person, so that people can feel at ease." Shopkeeper Li said loudly, "The people are also watching outside the yamen. It is really unconvincing to conclude that it is my fault!"

"Lord Lin has always been fair in judging cases. My reputation of Wangyou Xiaojie is all thanks to Lord Lin!" Shopkeeper Li said, "I also believe in Lord Lin, so I chose to report the case. Although Wangyou Xiaojie has not been in business for a long time, I dare not be accused of using moldy food and not fresh ingredients! I Wangyou Xiaojie makes food with my heart and entertains guests with my heart. This crime cannot be borne!"

Shopkeeper Li prostrated himself and kowtowed to County Magistrate Lin, "Please see clearly, Lord!"

At this time, the lawyer came forward and whispered something in County Magistrate Lin's ear.

County Magistrate Lin frowned. This Su Zhier was getting more and more excessive. She even taught him a lesson.

If it weren't for Su Fuzhi's sake, he would never have made such a judgment and let himself be criticized!

"My lord..." The magistrate saw that Lin Zhixian's expression was not right, and he was not sure whether Lin Zhixian would agree.

"I know." Lin Zhixian suppressed his anger. Su Zhier was so ignorant of the limits. After this was over, he really had to go to Su Zhifu to ask.

How did Wangyou Xiaojie offend Su Zhier to do this?

Lin Zhixian would not sympathize with Wangyou Xiaojie, but he could not be used by others so muddleheadedly.

For him, a shop like Wangyou Xiaojie would be gone if it was gone, and it was not in his eyes at all.

He would not believe Su Zhier's words, saying that it was for her maid.

How could these people treat servants as human beings?

Su Zhier did not look like a kind person, otherwise she would not have slandered Wangyou Xiaojie so much.

From Liu Butong's current investigation, it was clear that the couple in the hall were lying.

In addition, Su Zhier personally came forward. It was feared that there was some grudge between Su Zhier and Wangyou Xiaojie, so she specially found this couple to frame Wangyou Xiaojie.