Chapter 292: The Servant is Guilty

"Thank you so much, father-in-law." Li Mumu said in a low voice.

  At this moment, the Saint was waiting inside, so Pan Lunchi could not say much, so he could only say, "Madam, you are too polite. The Saint is waiting inside. I will go and tell you."

  After saying this, Pan Lunchi entered the imperial study and said to the sage, "Sage, Li is here."

  "Pass it on." said the saint.

  Pan Lunchi went to bring Li Mumu in. The saint looked at Li Mumu and asked, "You came just like that?"

  Li Mumu knelt down hurriedly and said, "It was my fault."

  saint:"......"

  What impoliteness? He was asking her why she came empty-handed and without any fried chicken?

  "Do you know why I called you here?" asked the saint.

  Li Mumu knelt down and asked, "I dare not speculate on the emperor's intentions."

  "You woman are really cunning," the saint said unhappily.

  These people said that they dared not guess the emperor's intentions, but they never stopped guessing in their hearts.

  "I am guilty." Li Mumu said hurriedly.

  "Tell me, what crime have you committed?" the saint asked again.

  Li Mumu put her forehead to the ground and said, "The saint said that I am cunning, so I am guilty."

  "You..." The saint was so angry that he laughed, "Okay, stand up and talk."

  "Thank you, Saint." Li Mumu said and stood up.

  "Your Gu family fried chicken tastes really good. The Third Prince bought some for me to taste before." The Saint said, "Today I sent someone to buy some, but I didn't expect you to close the store."

  "But why?" asked the saint.

  Li Mumu said truthfully: "I am going to look for my husband."

  Even the saints didn't expect that Li Mumu would be so honest.

  He thought that Li Mumu would respond to him with what the owner of the fried chicken shop said.

  Unexpectedly, Li Mumu didn't make any excuses and told the truth directly.

  But it was consistent with his guess.

  The sage thought with a hint of pride, As expected, I guessed it right.

  "How are you going to find him?" the saint asked. "Do you know where he is?"

  "My husband's trip is a secret, and he refused to tell me, but I guessed it. I told him and let me guess. If it is correct, he doesn't need to admit it." Li Mumu said.

  saint:"......"

  Li Mumu was indeed smart, she was able to guess, and the saint was not surprised at all.

  "So I know that he went to Turkestan." Li Mumu said, "He went to Turkestan to create the illusion that Daxi cares about Su Zhier."

  "It will be very difficult for him to go." Li Mumu said, "It will be more difficult than secretly bringing Su Zhier back."

  "If he brings Su Zhier back, at least he can conceal his whereabouts as much as possible and prevent the Turks from finding out. He will still be a little safe." Li Mumu sighed, "But if he doesn't bring Su Zhier back, Su Zhier will continue to mislead the Turks and make them believe in Su Zhier. He must let the Turks know that he went there for Su Zhier."