Chapter 181: Trouble

Before Li Huailin finished speaking, Li Mumu knew what Li Huailin meant, and took the initiative to say: "Being able to reduce the rent of those stalls and allowing me to choose the location has already given me a great help."

In Chong'an City, you can't just set up a stall casually.

Not only do you have to go to the government to register and pay the stall rent.

And you can't just set up a stall anywhere. Those who can set up stalls have a few fixed streets.

But what Li Huailin said was that even in the streets where stalls cannot be set up, Li Mumu can set up a registration point there.

This has already given her great convenience.

"I know what you mean." Li Mumu said gratefully, "You have given such great support. If you still have to solve the errands, it would be unreasonable."

"You are doing things for the wounded, and it is my duty to help you." Li Huailin said.

"But this is also a business after all. I just helped the wounded soldiers in my spare time." Li Mumu said, "So I can handle the shop myself and can't bother you anymore."

"If you insist, then so be it." Li Huailin said, "But if you encounter any trouble, or really can't find a good shop, you can come and tell me. My Li family still has a lot of shops."

This Li Mumu knew too much.

Li Zhiyin casually took out a shop for Wangyou Xiaojie, all of which were in a very good location.

Not to mention the one in Li Huailin's hands.

After leaving the General's Mansion, Li Mumu began to look for a shop.

However, Li Mumu's errand shop had not been decided yet, and Wangyou Xiaojie had something wrong first.

Wangyou Xiaojie's maid hurried to the Gu family, "Mrs. Gu!"

"What's wrong?" Li Mumu put down her pen.

When the maid came, she was designing the work clothes for the errand boy at home.

There were no complicated styles, mainly colors and the logo of the two words "Bi Da".

At least people can tell that they are runners who walk on the street and deliver goods to be paid on delivery.

"Madam Gu, a couple suddenly came to the shop and made a scene." The maid said, "A man supported someone who said he was his wife. He said in front of the shop that his wife ate hot pot at Wangyou Xiaoxi yesterday and had a stomachache after returning home. Today, they said that the food in our Wangyou Xiaoxi was not clean and might be rotten."

"They made too much noise. No matter what Manager Li said, they refused to leave. They kept shouting at the door that the food in our shop was not good and the meat and vegetables were all bad. Manager Li was trying to appease them in the shop and sent a few of us to tell you, Miss Li, Madam Shang and Madam Zuo."

"Let's go. I'll go with you." Li Mumu stood up.

Li Mumu thought about it, took out the veil hat that she never wore on weekdays, and went out with the maid.

Just after going out, she saw a carriage parked at the door.

Li Mumu was stunned for a moment, and then saw the curtain of the carriage was lifted, and Li Zhiyin stuck her head out, "It's me."

"Miss Li." Li Mumu said.

"I thought the carriage was faster, and if I'm lucky, I might be able to pick you up." Li Zhiyin said

"I did." Li Mumu hurriedly got on the carriage and breathed a sigh of relief when she took off her veil. "I was thinking about how to go there in a low-key manner without being recognized, and even put on a veil."

"Let's park at the back door of the shop." Li Zhiyin said, "I think this is strange, and I'm worried that someone is deliberately doing something bad and targeting our shop."

"I thought so too." Li Mumu said, "I'm worried that there are people watching around the shop."

Li Zhiyin nodded, "Then it's not appropriate for us to get off the car. Even if we wear a veil, we will inevitably be recognized by someone with ulterior motives."

"How about we park the car at the back and don't get off?" Li Zhiyin said.

"What about Madam Shang and Madam Zuo? What if they get there first?" Li Mumu asked.

"Before I set out, I had someone rush to Shang Mansion and Zuo Mansion and ask them to wait at home first. I'll pick you up and then pick them up. We're all in the same carriage, so it's convenient to discuss things." Li Zhiyin said.

Li Mumu admired and praised: "Miss Li is thoughtful."

Shang Mansion was more convenient, so the two of them went to Shang Mansion first, and after picking up Mrs. Shang, they went to Zuo Mansion.

When the four of them met up, they went to Wangyou Xiaojie together.

The four of them discussed that if they didn't get off the car and stopped at the back door of Wangyou Xiaojie, they might not see the couple who came to make a fuss.

So they simply stopped at the entrance of the street opposite the main entrance of Wangyou Xiaojie.

Li Mumu lifted a corner of the curtain and saw that the couple was still making a fuss at the door of Wangyou Xiaojie.

The woman looked pale and indeed looked weak, as if she could fall down at any time.

The man supported the woman and shouted at the door: "Call your boss out!"

"I'm not talking to you, I want to talk to your boss!" The man said, "My wife had a stomachache after eating here yesterday, I want to ask your boss for an explanation!"

"Our boss is not in Chong'an, I am in charge of everything here." Shopkeeper Li said, "My guest, let's sit down and talk about something."

"Don't give me that!" The man waved his hand, "You said your boss is not here, so he is not here? Who would believe it! Now it's your store that has made people sick! My wife started vomiting and diarrhea last night, and she couldn't even walk this morning! We went to see a doctor and got medicine, and it cost a lot of money!"

"I heard that you also entertain many wives and daughters of officials here." The man shouted, "For a black shop like yours, I don't think any wives and daughters of officials dare to come here!"

"Everyone, look! Look at my wife eating in this store and got a stomachache. She is so sick!" The man said loudly.

Li Mumu and others looked here for a while and roughly knew what was going on.

Li Mumu said to the maid who came with them in the same car: "You call Shopkeeper Li quietly, and be careful not to attract attention."

The maid thought to herself that there was such a big commotion ahead, how could she call Shopkeeper Li without attracting attention?

Li Mumu saw what she was thinking and said: "Now that there is a big commotion ahead, let him make it first. He will make everyone's attention on him, so let Shopkeeper Li retreat temporarily. After slowly leaving the crowd, come over again."

"Yes." The maid got off the car, looked around, and hurried to find Shopkeeper Li.

While the man was talking to the crowd, she quickly and quietly told Shopkeeper Li.

Shopkeeper Li nodded, and then stopped talking. He motioned a few maids to come forward, and she stepped back a little.

After a while, he took advantage of the man's unpreparedness and slowly retreated into the crowd.

He let the man make a big fuss, and Shopkeeper Li took the opportunity to come to the carriage and got in without notifying anyone.

"Miss Li, Madam Gu, Madam Shang, Madam Zuo." Shopkeeper Li shouted with a face full of self-blame.