Chapter 216: No time to rest

The wife laughed and said, "Why do you need to tell me so much? Don't I know that I should do my best to repay the soldiers who protect us? Besides, our family doesn't lack that one or two cents. As Mrs. Gu said, people like us who have a lot of money may not be willing to hire servants, but even if we spend one or two cents a day, it's nothing."

"And if we want to go shopping, I will leave my stall alone and you won't be able to handle it. The reduced business can't be compensated by the one or two cents for running errands. We are supporting the soldiers and saving our own time. We can do more business. This is a win-win situation." The wife said with a smile.

The boss scratched his head and said, "Now when you speak, you speak four words at a time."

"My son was reading, and I listened to him. I can remember a little bit." His wife said with a smile, "You stay here to greet the guests, and I will go to the registration point to talk. Otherwise, you, a grown man, can't explain it clearly."

"Okay, all our money is with you anyway." said the boss with a smile.

The wife took the money and went to the registration point opposite.

After hearing the purpose of the visit, Tan Shiyi said, "Tell me what kind of fabric you want to buy and what size you want, and I will write it down."

After his wife told him, Tan Shiyi found out the address of her home. "It's not far. I only need to pay a penny for the errand."

"How do you calculate the money for the cloth?" the wife asked hurriedly.

"We will go to the cloth shop and buy what you want. The shopkeeper will calculate the price, and then we will take the cloth to your home and you can pay. If you are not sure, you can go and discuss with the shopkeeper whether the price is right." Tan Shiyi said, "Don't worry, we will never cheat anyone and will not charge you more."

Originally, Li Mumu planned to ask the store to write a receipt as proof every time.

But after some calculation, I realized that the money for paper was too expensive. If that was the case, the one or two cents for running errands would not be enough to cover the money for buying paper, so I had to give up this idea for the time being.

Some people also heard that Li Mumu's errand shop was opened specifically to help disabled soldiers survive, so they hurried back home.

"Madam, is there anything we need to buy these days?" the husband asked as he entered the door.

"No, why are you suddenly asking these questions?" the wife was puzzled.

"Think about it carefully. Even if you don't need it for the time being, it's okay if you buy it and can use it in the morning and evening." The husband and wife

Talking about the errand shop.

"Oh! I really can't think of anything right now!" The wife slapped her thigh and suddenly said, "How about we have a hotpot tonight? Ask someone to go to Gu's Snack Shop to get the hotpot and meat and vegetables back, and we can eat it at home?"

"Come to think of it, my mother-in-law and I have never eaten it. My mother-in-law always talks about how great it would be if we had a chance to try it." The wife said, "Why don't we try it tonight? If it's really that convenient, we can't eat it every few days. Once a month is fine, right? For example, you can eat barbecue and pot outside, but we haven't had a chance to try it yet."

"Okay!" The husband nodded with a smile, "I was negligent. I'll go and register. Do you want to eat anything?"

"Go ask mom first what she wants to eat." The wife said, "I don't know what's there, so I can't tell you."