Chapter 268: Fast Food

"We'll definitely have to serve them all." Li Mumu said, "Try them and see if there's anything that needs improvement. Once they're perfected, you can sell them at Gu's Snacks and Wangyou Xiaoxi."

  "And this method is simple and quick. It can be used as fast food. Even if you don't eat in the store, you can just pack it up when you pass by." Li Mumu said.

  "Fast food?" It was the first time Gu Shangqing heard this term.

  "It's a quick and convenient meal that customers don't have to wait for a long time to eat." Li Mumu said.

  "This word is really accurate." Zhu Yaoming was amazed.

  "For example, fried chicken needs to be re-fried." Li Mumu said, "So you can fry the chicken once and put it aside. When customers come to buy it, you can fry the fried chicken again. So it's very fast."

  "Guests only need to wait less than half a cup of tea before they can enjoy their meals," said Li Mumu.

  "That's really fast. Especially when we are busy and don't have time to wait, this is perfect." Huang Kexiao said.

  Li Mumu was reminded by Huang Kexiao's words and said, "Here..."

  Li Mumu wanted to say that in modern times, everyone is busy working overtime and does not have much time to spend on eating on weekdays.

  Fast food is also convenient and cheap, so it is very popular among office workers.

  Although fried chicken is expensive, sandwiches, burgers and the like are cheap and filling.

  Li Mumu slapped her thigh, how could she forget the hamburger!

  "Sister-in-law, what's wrong with you?" Zhu Yaoming asked in surprise.

  What did you think of? Why did you pat your leg?

  Gu Shangqing quickly grabbed Li Mumu's hand and said, "If you want to take a picture of something, just take a picture of me, not yourself."

  Zhu Yaoming: "..."

  Huang Kexiao: "..."

  Her teeth ached from his sourness. She knew Gu Shangqing had always loved his wife, but lately he seemed to be going too far.

  "It's okay. I just suddenly thought of a lot of fast food ideas." Li Mumu said, "You mean, many people here are busy with work and don't have much time to eat?"

  When everyone heard Li Mumu say that there were many people, they felt a little strange. Where could they be?

  Zhu Yaoming nodded and said, "Yes, most of them are like this."

  Li Mu

  Mu said, "Will you come back tomorrow? I have an idea. I want to make it for you tomorrow. If you don't come back, we will be the only ones to taste it."

  "We're not very busy these days, we can come back." Zhu Yaoming said without thinking.

  Huang Kexiao nodded on the side.

  Gu Shangqing thought to himself, how come you are more active than me.

  Gu Shangqing also nodded and said, "We will be back tomorrow."

  Mother Gu smiled and said, "From what you said, it seems that you came back for food. If there was nothing delicious, why didn't you come back?"

  "I don't know about them, but I will come back as long as I am free." Gu Shangqing said quickly.