Chapter 273: It's all fake

To be more specific, the saint asked them to go to the Dali Temple Minister Lu Zhengan for details.

  So General Shang and Gu Shangqing went to the Dali Temple again. After finding out the situation from Lu Zhengan, Gu Shangqing asked, "Lord Lu, can we take a look at Su Zhier's cell before we go and question Su Guangcheng?"

  "Of course, please, generals. We have checked Su Zhier's cell many times. It would be great if you two could find any clues." Lu Zhengan personally took the two to Su Zhier's cell. "The only clue now is the lock of the cell that was split open. The lock of the cell is made of iron, and the weapon that could split the lock is really sharp. We have handed it over to the Ministry of Works to see if they can determine what weapon was used to cut it off. Maybe we can find out something from it."

  Gu Shangqing thought that he would have to go to the Ministry of Industry later.

  They arrived at Su Zhier's cell, and there was no lock on the door.

  The lock was sent to the Ministry of Works.

  Gu Shangqing opened the door and entered the cell first, followed by General Shang, and finally Lu Zhengan went in.

  Gu Shangqing and General Shang observed carefully in the cell separately.

  The cell was not large, so searching it was not troublesome.

  There was some hay piled in the cell, which was barely enough for the prisoners to use as beds.

  The haystacks on the ground were messy, and there were prints of shoe tips on the wall.

  Lu Zhengan said: "After our inspection, it seems that Su Zhier did not leave voluntarily. She must have been captured."

  "She tried to struggle before she was taken away, but the cell was too small and she had nowhere to hide. She couldn't struggle much before she was taken away. The hay on the ground was messy and remained as it was. I didn't let anyone touch it."

  General Shang nodded: "Master Lu is naturally professional in this regard."

  "We also noticed the shoe tip print on the wall when we were checking," Lu Zhengan said, "but there was only a crescent-shaped print on the shoe tip. There was no mark on the size of the shoe or the pattern on the sole, so we had no way to tell."

  Gu Shangqing nodded, but still stared at the shoe prints on the wall.

  "Did you see anything?" General Shang looked at Shang Qing's expression and came over to ask.

  Gu Shangqing pointed at the toe mark and said, "General, do you think the shape of this toe is familiar to you?"

  "Hmm?" General Shang heard Gu Shangqing

  Having said that, he looked at it carefully, "The curvature of the toe of this shoe seems to be a little different from the style of our Daxi?"

  Gu Shangqing nodded, raised one of his legs, and placed his foot on the wall next to the shoe toe mark. "General, Lord Lu, look. The toe of our shoe is rounder, but the toe of the shoe on the wall is more pointed."

  "I don't know much about the shoes on the market now. I just know that the styles I and my comrades wear are all the same." Gu Shangqing said.

  Some literati love beauty and even like to wear flowers in their hair.

  He usually doesn't pay attention to these things, so he can't rule out whether there are any new styles that are popular now.

  As military generals, they usually prioritize simplicity and comfort.