Chapter 286: It's Normal to be Suspicious

Li Mumu also hurriedly bowed, "I pay my respects to His Royal Highness the Crown Prince, His Highness the First Prince, and His Highness the Third Prince."

  "Madam Gu, please get up quickly," said the prince.

  The Third Prince said hurriedly: "It was I, your servant, who made excessive demands."

  Li Mumu smiled and shook her head, "Eunuch Huang is really loyal."

  "We heard it outside just now." The third prince said, "Madam, don't worry, this is just our shameless request, and we will never tell anyone."

  "Thank you for your understanding, Your Highnesses." Li Mumu said, "I'm not being arrogant, it's just that business is difficult to do, and I don't want the reputation I've worked so hard to build up to be ruined among the people. What will be lost is not only the Gu family fried chicken business, but also the reputation of the errand shop and the freight shop."

  "In fact, compared with Gujia fried chicken and Gujia snacks, I pay more attention to errand shops and freight shops." Li Mumu said, "Although they are both livelihood-related businesses, errand shops and freight shops play a greater role in the convenience of people's lives."

  Moreover, she also hoped that the freight shop and the errand shop could help Gu Shangqing.

  The prince nodded, "I understand. Madam Gu also has far-reaching thoughts."

  "Fried chicken, Your Highness the Third Prince must need it urgently?" Li Mumu asked.

  The Third Prince nodded quickly, "I have an unwelcome request, Madam Gu, could you please ask someone to do it now?"

  "I'll watch from the side and make sure there's no trouble." said the third prince.

  Li Mumu nodded and said with a smile: "Let me do it."

  The three princes thought to themselves that Li Mumu had indeed guessed who the third prince was going to give the fried chicken to.

  So Li Mumu didn't ask anyone else to do it and did it herself.

  If the three of them hadn't come, Li Mumu would have asked Huang Youde to take her to see the third prince, and she would probably have done it herself.

  "Then I'll trouble you, Madam Gu." The third prince did not refuse.

  Since it is for the saint to eat, it would be better for Li Mumu to make it.

  As a result, not only the third prince went, but also the crown prince and the eldest prince went.

  Li Mumu stood in the kitchen and reminded them, "Frying is hot, and there will be a lot of smoke and it will be choking. Your Highness the Crown Prince and the Grand Prince are also going to be here?"

  "I'm also curious about how this fried chicken is made so delicious." said the prince.

  "I've eaten roasted chicken and grilled chicken, but I've never eaten fried chicken." The eldest prince said. It sounded as if they were very ignorant when he said this.

  But that's the fact.

  No one, inside or outside the palace, fried chicken.

  "I'll take a look at how it's done, too." The eldest prince said, "If we can't stand the fumes, we can just leave on our own. You don't have to worry."

  Li Mumu nodded, asked someone to light a fire, and ordered someone to chop the plucked and cleaned chicken.

  According to the specifications of the fried chicken shop, chop the whole chicken wings into wing tips, middle parts and roots.