Chapter 163: Rejection

"It's just round." The boss said, "I don't know what it's used for."

This boss is not afraid to tell them.

Just as he just said, even if he didn't say it, they could see it if they went to the store.

So there was no need for him to hide it.

After the three got the answer, they hurried back.

After hearing this, the boss of Food for Heaven said, "Since they took the food back today, we should know what it is made of tomorrow. Go to Gu's Snacks tomorrow and take a look, then come back and tell me."

At noon the next day, the waiters from the three stores appeared at the door of Gu's Snacks at the same time.

Because it was winter, the door of Gujia Snack Shop was closed, and only a few windows were opened slightly to allow air circulation.

The three of them couldn't see what was going on inside the store, but they could smell a very fragrant roasted smell, but it was different from the usual roasted smell.

I don't know what spices were added, but it smells so good.

The three of them smelled it and their stomachs started to growl.

After waiting for two customers to come out of the store, the three of them hurriedly stopped them and said, "What are you eating here? It smells so good."

The guest rubbed his belly and said, "We want barbecue."

"Barbecue, barbecue is not a rare thing in Chong'an." said a waiter from Shiweitian.

"Barbecue is common in Chong'an, but his is different." The customer said, "I'm just full now and can't eat any more, otherwise I would like to eat more."

"I know, this is because the stomach is full but the eyes are not," said his companion.

"Tell us how you eat it!" urged the waiter who had just come back.

"He has a big round grill pan. You can choose whatever meat you want to eat. When the raw meat comes, you put it on the grill pan and grill it yourself." The customer said, "Some of the meat has been marinated, and some has not. After grilling, you can dip it in his special dipping sauce."

The customer said, even though he was already full, he couldn't help but sip his saliva, "The taste is so fragrant, absolutely amazing!"

"Is it really that delicious?" The guy at Duoweiju was skeptical.

They are all food, how can they be this delicious?

Huizhenlou and Baiweixuan are the largest, most luxurious and most famous restaurants in Chong'an.

These are the best restaurants, and each has its own signature dishes, but no one thinks their signature dishes are so delicious.

"Don't you believe it? If you don't believe me, go and try it yourself and you'll know." The customer said, "I've eaten barbecue before, but this is the first time I've eaten something so delicious. It's fun and delicious. Even if you have to do it yourself, you won't be panicked. Instead, you can eat the hottest meat. It's great!"

At this time, two more guests came out.

When the two came out, they were still chatting.

"Let's come back someday to try the grilled and shabu-shabu dish?" Customer A said, "This name is really fresh. It's the first time I've heard it, but it's very descriptive."

"That's exactly what I meant." Guest B said hurriedly.

When the three waiters heard this, they hurriedly left the two previous guests behind and surrounded the two guests who had just come out.

"Hey guys, I just heard you talking about grilling and shabu-shabu in one, what's that?" the waiter from Duoweiju asked hurriedly.

The two guests were startled when they were suddenly surrounded by the three of them.

When he heard that he was asking about this matter, he said, "I thought it was something serious, but the three of you suddenly surrounded me, which is too scary."

Customer B said: "It's a hot pot and grill all in one, it's a big round plate with a small pot in the middle, but I don't know how it's made, anyway, the two are integrated, it's not a small pot on the round plate."

Customer A said: "This way, we can eat hot pot in the small pot in the middle, and grill meat in the grill pan at the bottom."

Customer B nodded repeatedly, "Yes, yes, if you want to eat barbecue, just grill some meat, if you want to eat hot pot, just hot pot, it won't delay at all. You don't have to choose only one way to eat it every time."

"Now that you mention it, I can't wait to come back next time to eat here." Customer A said, "How about we make an appointment to come back in five days to try it?"

"OK!"

The three guys asked what they wanted, but they still didn't see what the grill pan and the grill and shabu-shabu all-in-one looked like.

They could only go back to the store and report the situation to the shopkeeper.

"Well, go to the blacksmith shop and ask the old man to make the same tools for us." After hearing the report from the clerk and the shopkeeper, the boss of Shiweitian said, "Although you haven't seen what they look like, the owner of the blacksmith shop must know. Make ten of each first, and a total of Twenty."

The same situation is happening at Haozhailai and Duoweiju.

So the three men met again in front of the blacksmith shop.

"How come it's such a coincidence that we meet each other every time?" The guys who came again smiled helplessly.

"There's nothing we can do. Our boss was in a hurry and asked me to come over immediately after hearing what I said." said the waiter from Duoweiju.

"Who says he isn't? My boss is the same." said a waiter from Shiweitian.

"It seems that our boss is very anxious." After the newly arrived worker said this, he went into the blacksmith shop first.

The other two followed closely behind.

"Boss, I want ten sets of the grill pans and shabu-shabu grills you made for Gu's snacks," said the waiter who had come here again.

The guys from Duoweiju and Shiweitian said at the same time: "Me too, I want ten sets each."

The three stores are of similar size, and the number of customers each day is also roughly the same.

Therefore, each company requires the same quantity.

The boss waved his hands and said, "I'm sorry, I can't do it."

"Why can't you do it? Didn't you just make a lot of snacks for Gu's family?" asked the waiter of Shiweitian.

"The boss of Gu's Snacks came to me. The original drawings of the pots I made for you were given by Gu's Snacks. I made them for you without their consent, so they came to me." The boss said, "They also signed a contract with me, stating that in the future, as long as the drawings of Gu's Snacks are provided by them, they are the only ones they have, and I can't make them for others. Otherwise, I will have to pay them a large sum of money."

The boss waved his hand and said, "Please don't make things difficult for me."

"They are too overbearing," said the waiter of Food for Heaven. "They open the door to do business, and the equipment is right there. Others can see through it at a glance, and they can come to fight you. How can they control it?"

"There's nothing I can do. Don't I want to make money?" The boss said helplessly, "If it doesn't work, you can find someone else to fight. Anyway, I really can't fight you here."

"Boss, let's make a deal..." said the waiter who had just come back.

"Okay, okay, you guys are also doing things for others, why bother so much." The boss said, "Instead of talking to me about this here, why not go back and explain things to your boss."