Chapter 206: Distributing Flyers

Li Mumu saw that the four most seriously injured people were sitting together, and they seemed to be huddled together for warmth.

However, the faces of these four people were ashen, and they had already lost hope in life.

"We need you at the registration point," Li Mumu said, "I wonder if anyone has told you about the registration point before?"

"Would you mind telling Madam Gu again?" Someone bowed to Li Mumu, "The four of them have been in low spirits because of their serious injuries and the unknown future. General Gu and Military Advisor Zhu came to talk to us in detail about the errand shop before, and registered us. Those who are willing to work in the errand shop can register their names."

"They also told us that the work in the errand shop is not easy. It is all physical work, and we may have to face criticism from store owners and customers. They asked us to think it over carefully." The man said, "We have thought it through clearly. Although we have been compensated with fertile land for our injuries, we can't farm it anymore. If we go to do other jobs, no one will want us with missing arms and legs."

"It's rare that Madam Gu has set up an errand shop specifically for us, allowing us with our crippled bodies to have work to do, earn money, and have food to eat. Who are we to be picky?" the man said, "Besides, we have endured the hardships of marching and fighting on a daily basis, so what hardship is running errands in the city?"

"So we all went to register." The man said, "But the four of them felt that their injuries were too serious. They were afraid of adding burden to the errand shop, so they simply didn't listen and didn't register."

"If there is really work they can do, can you talk to them, madam?"

"Of course." Li Mumu nodded, walked directly to the four people, and said to them, "The work at the registration point seems not much, you just have to sit there, but it is extremely tiring." "

The rest of the people are running errands. When there is no errands to run, they can go to the shop to rest. There is a warm house in winter and a cool ground in summer." Li Mumu said, "But the guys at the registration point don't know when the guests will go to register, so they have to wait there all the time."

"Also, for a long time, I didn't have much money to rent many shops as registration points. And there were no shops of suitable size." Li Mumu explained to them in detail, "Because it is only used for registration, a very large shop is not needed, a small room will be enough, but there is no shop of this size in Chong'an."

"And a lot of registration points are needed. I want to set up a registration point at every alley entrance, so that guests can go out and register without having to walk a few steps, truly achieving the original intention of making things convenient for guests." Li Mumu said.

"So the registration point is open-air, with only a table and two chairs." Li Mumu said, "I have asked people to build a shed similar to a tent to keep warmth as much as possible, and it can also provide some shade in the summer."

"But even so, it is definitely not that comfortable. Chong'an gets cold early and the winter is long. It is freezing cold. Sitting in it for a long time without a door to shelter you will get very cold in a short time. It is also very sunny in the summer." Li Mumu said, "Can you accept such an environment?"

"As long as we can be used, we don't mind the hardship or the fatigue." The man who lost his legs said, "Just like Dajiang said just now, when we march and fight, in order to ambush, we have to stay motionless in even more difficult environments for several days. No matter it is raining, snowing, windy, or dusty, we can't move."

"On the contrary, we are safe in Chong'an City. We have sheds to shelter us from the wind and rain, and we can sit comfortably. We have food to eat when we are hungry and water to drink when we are thirsty. We don't have to worry about dying the next moment." The man said, "Besides... in our situation, we dare not think that there is any work to do. We have all given up hope, and now we suddenly have hope again. How can we be picky?" () ()

Li Mumu smiled and said, "I will try my best not to let you suffer. If so, then we have a deal. I will tell you about the registration point."

Li Mumu told them in detail what needed to be done at the registration point. "Originally, there should be two people at the registration point. One person stays there to register the guests, so that they don't leave and the guests can't see anyone when they come."

"The other person is responsible for sending the guests' needs to the errand shop." Li Mumu said, "It's up to you to discuss how to match them."

"Madam, you are thoughtful."

"Thank you, madam!"

"In that case, everyone should cheer up and take good care of their bodies." Li Mumu said, "Although it is easier than marching and fighting, it is still a tiring job. You should take good care of your bodies so that you can continue doing it for a long time."

Everyone hurriedly thanked Li Mumu.

Zhu Yaoming breathed a sigh of relief and said to General Shang: "That's good. Even if there are more wounded soldiers retreating, we won't have to worry about their placement."

General Shang nodded, "I just hope that the errand shop can do better and better, so that our wounded soldiers can be removed. At that time, not to mention the seriously disabled soldiers, even those who are slightly injured but not suitable for military service can come to the errand shop to work if they are willing after returning."

Gu Shangqing said with a smile: "Then General Shang has to help the errand shop more."

"I knew you were waiting for me to say this." General Shang smiled unhappily, "Don't worry, this is our own business, I will definitely help if I can."

Li Mumu picked out the good soldiers and began to deliver the flyers door to door, and patiently explained to them what the errand shop was.

Su Zhier was locked up in the mansion and was angry.

However, she suddenly thought of something and hurriedly asked Xia Zhi to find the governor Su.

Butler Sun found out that all the things Su Zhier had done before were done by Li Lai.

Lilai was Chunchao's elder brother, so he beat Lilai and Chunchao with a stick and sold them out.

Su Zhier was left without a job for a while.

Now Xia Zhi has taken Chunchao's place.

Su Zhier used to ask Chunchao to do everything, but now she asks Xia Zhi to do it.

Xia Zhi felt bitter, but she was still a life contract.

If he stayed with Su Zhier like this, he really didn't know if he could live to old age in peace.

"Yes." Xia Zhi went to find Su Zhifu.

"What did she want to see me for?" Su Zhifu asked.

Xia Zhi said nervously, "The girl didn't say."

Su Zhifu sneered, "She is getting more and more capable, and she asked me to go see her!"

Xia Zhi wanted to say, didn't you say that she couldn't leave Zhuyazhai at all?

She can't come to you, so you can only go to her?

Su Zhifu looked at Xia Zhi, "You also know what happened to Chunchao. Be more decent and don't make trouble with the girl."