Chapter 227: Entering Beijing

Master Guan also followed to see the list. At this time, he stroked the small tuft of beard on his chin and smiled, "Bai Yuan can try the prefectural examination, but no matter whether he passes or not, he can no longer participate in the academy examination. Study hard for two years, and then take the academy examination."

"The academy examination is not like the county examination and the prefectural examination." Master Guan said, "The academy examination is considered to be the formal entry into the imperial examination. Moreover, the academy examination requires two levels of examinations. The first level is the annual examination. If you pass the annual examination, you will be a scholar. Only scholars who pass the annual examination can continue to participate in the second level of the imperial examination."

"Only those who pass the imperial examination can participate in the provincial examination. And the scholars who pass the imperial examination are called students." Master Guan explained to Gu Shangyong and others in detail, "With what Bai Yuan has learned now, it is still a bit difficult for him to pass the academy examination smoothly."

"Now that you have passed the county exam, you must work harder in the next two months and must not relax." Master Guan said, "Although you will not take the college exam immediately regardless of whether you pass the prefectural exam or not. But if you can pass the prefectural exam this time, it will be the best, at least you can take the prefectural exam less next time."

"Let's go home first." Master Guan said, "I will give you the last relaxation today. From tomorrow on, you must study hard."

"From tomorrow on, except for morning exercises, all the rest of the time will be spent on studying. You can't go out to play anymore." Master Guan said.

"Yes." Gu Baiyuan agreed obediently.

Because he found that he was only in the middle of the list this time, and his ranking was not very high.

This shows that there are too many people who are better educated and work harder than him.

Although the candidates this time are older than him.

But most of them are actually still children, only one or two years older than him.

Maybe they have been studying longer than him, but Gu Baiyuan feels that if he works harder and spends more time studying than others, instead of spending so much time playing every day, his grades can be better.

Therefore, Master Guan said that he could not play for the next two months, or even later.

But Gu Baiyuan was not unhappy at all. He must pass the next government test in one go.

Soon, the will of the saint was passed to the prefect of Wuwei when no one else knew.

Others did not know, but Li Mumu learned the will from General Li Da, and immediately asked Dajiang, Su Dazhuang and Xiang Guicai to go to Wuwei to start the errand shop.

At the same time, a group of wounded soldiers also set off for Wuwei.

All this was done quietly. If you don't go to Wuwei, it is difficult to know about this.

Dajiang and others did not make a big fanfare. They looked at the shop and discussed with the prefect to set up a registration point. They were all low-key.

Before the opening, it was not disclosed to the outside world.

The Su Mansion was also packing up and preparing to go to Beijing. On

this day, the luggage of the Su Mansion was loaded in carts.

They also brought some specialties from the northwest, such as tiger skins, fox skins, etc., which were all to be given to people everywhere after entering Beijing.