Chapter 274: Torture

"I knew that what she said was all crazy. I shouldn't have believed her. I shouldn't have believed her." Su Guangcheng was regretting so much that his intestines were twisting. "If I hadn't believed her, I wouldn't have been just a lecturer in the Imperial Academy when I came to Beijing."

  Su Guangcheng felt strange when he was assigned to be a lecturer in the Hanlin Academy.

  If it was just because of the small mistake he made in Chong'an, he shouldn't have been thrown directly into the Hanlin Academy to revise his books.

  Moreover, it would not be the case that when he was looking for someone to take care of it, no one was willing to help.

  Now that I think about it, those people clearly didn't dare to help.

  He had nothing to do in prison all day and became increasingly desperate.

  Every day I think about the injustice I have suffered and don't know when I can get out.

  I just hope those people can really find out the truth, clear his name, and let him leave. I am also reviewing what happened after I came to Beijing.

  How did I get to where I am today step by step?

  He discovered that the turning point of everything seemed to be when he believed Su Zhier's words. Everything became difficult and there was not even a good result.

  "It's obvious that Su Zhi'er has abandoned you and escaped on her own." Gu Shangqing said, "You'd better make meritorious contributions while you're here. It's unlikely that you'll be reinstated, but at least you can get out of this prison."

  Su Guangcheng looked at Gu Shangqing with red eyes.

  However, he had not been able to eat or sleep well in here, so the whites of his eyes were bloodshot. Therefore, even when he saw Gu Shangqing now, the change in his eyes was not obvious.

  I don't know if it's because I always hear Su Zhier say that Gu Shangqing was his son-in-law in his previous life.

  When he saw Gu Shangqing at this time, Su Guangcheng hated him so much.

  I don't hate anyone else this much.

  Although I regretted believing Su Zhier's words and thought she was talking nonsense.

  But at the same time, he couldn't help being brainwashed by what Su Zhier said all the time about Gu Shangqing.

  "Just tell us everything you know." Gu Shangqing said.

  "But I don't know anything at all!" Su Guangcheng said excitedly, "I was also deceived by Su Zhier! I believed her lies!"

  "I just misunderstood what she said!" Su Guangcheng said excitedly.

  General Shang's eyebrows moved and he said, "So, Su Zhier

  What did I tell you? "

  Su Guangcheng said: "I have already told you everything I can tell you!"

  "Tell us more about it." General Shang said.

  "She said that she and Gu Shangqing were husband and wife in her previous life, and that Gu Shangqing would become a first-rank general in the future. With the help of Gu Shangqing, I would also be promoted step by step!" Su Guangcheng said.

  Being locked up here didn't make him completely stupid.

  Know that there are some things that cannot be said.