Chapter 240: Expedition

"Yes." Pan Lunchi took out four full bags of ingredients from a corner of the box.

Even if these ingredients are eaten every day, I am afraid they can last for a year or so.

"Madam Gu gave a lot." Pan Lunchi said.

"Hahahaha!" The saint laughed, "This Madam Gu is really a thoughtful person." "

She knew you would show me the pot. If I am interested, I will definitely want to try it. If the dipping sauce is not enough, it will not be good." The saint pointed to the seasoning, "Look at how much she gave, it is really enough to eat."

"Did you keep it for yourself?" The saint said again.

"I dare not, all the ones I brought back are here." Pan Lunchi said hurriedly.

"This is what Madam Gu gave you. You take yours." The saint said, "I will keep the rest. One for the Queen Mother, one for the Queen, one for the Crown Prince, one for the First Prince, and one for the Third Prince. The last one is for the Imperial Kitchen for public use. Whichever palace wants to taste it can use this."

Pan Lunchi thought to himself that if the saint liked it, he could ask the Ministry of Works to make more, as many as he wanted.

But Pan Lunchi himself didn't say much.

If so much was really made and word got out, would Madam Gu still want to do business?

This was the benefit of Li Mumu's politeness to Pan Lunchi.

Even if Pan Lunchi thought of it, he would not bring it up and block Li Mumu's way.

I just don't know if the saint thought so too. Anyway, he didn't say to let the Ministry of Works do it.

Pan Lunchi was thinking when he heard the saint say, "Pass it on, let them keep it for themselves, don't spread it out for people to imitate."

"Yes." Pan Lunchi knew now that the saint really thought the same as him.

This Madam Gu is lucky.

She is smart, but the key is to meet smart people who can understand her.

If she meets a fool, no matter how smart she is, it will be useless.

Fortunately, the saint is also a sensible person who knows people and thinks carefully. Otherwise, if he really blocks Li Mumu's way to do business for his own preferences, it will be enough for Li Mumu to be depressed.

Li Mumu was conferred the title of Xiangjun, and Li Zhiyin and others came to the Gu family to congratulate.

"I heard from my grandfather that Su Guangcheng entered the Hanlin Academy." Li Zhiyin said to Li Mumu and others privately.

"Hanlin Academy?" Min Huilan was surprised, "It shouldn't be, Su Guangcheng just made a big mistake, it can't be... it can't be reused

, right?" "Of course not." Li Zhiyin said, "Although he entered the Hanlin Academy, not all people in the Hanlin Academy can enter the cabinet. There are only a few people in the cabinet?"

"Even those important clerical work in the Hanlin Academy will not be Su Guangcheng's turn." Li Zhiyin said, "Although Su Guangcheng entered the Hanlin, he was sent to sort out history books. He can't touch any important things."

Before Li Mumu did anything, Madam Shang and Min Huilan breathed a sigh of relief.

"It's not bad." Min Huilan patted her chest. "If someone like him can be reused after entering the capital, it would be really annoying."

"The most important thing is not to let him get involved in important paperwork, otherwise it would be too dangerous." Madam Shang said.

They all knew that General Shang and others suspected Su Guangcheng.