Chapter 162: Inquiry

"Before, I was only focused on dealing with those three restaurants and ignored the others." Li Mumu said, "Fortunately, my second sister-in-law had already checked it out."

The three stores were short of chili peppers, so they went to the pepper shop to ask.

The boss wants to cooperate with Li Mumu for a long time. He doesn't want to lose Li Mumu as an important customer for the sake of small gains.

Of course, it doesn't need to be said that all of these were taken care of by Li Mumu.

Just say it was sold out.

The people at the three restaurants naturally found it strange as they had never seen them sold out before.

And the purchasing power in Chong'an City is not that great.

But no matter how he asked, the boss didn't mention Li Mumu. Instead, he said that he couldn't get any goods recently and that the amount he imported was indeed much less than before.

"Did they buy the chili peppers for Gu's snacks from you?" asked the person from Duoweiju.

"Some have bought from me, but not much," said the boss.

So even though the people at Duoweiju didn't understand, they still left with doubts.

After the boss sent those people away, he sent someone to the Gu family to talk to Li Mumu.

"Thank you, boss, for me." Li Mumu said, "You should also reassure the boss that we will open more than just the Gu's Snack Shop. From now on, all Gu's shops will purchase large quantities of goods from the boss, and the boss will never suffer any loss."

"Even if we move away in the future, the Gu family's store will still be in Chong'an, and we will continue to cooperate with the boss, so the boss doesn't have to worry." Li Mumu said, "As long as we cooperate happily, the Gu family will never do anything to betray their partners."

The waiter returned to the Xiangjiao Shop and relayed Li Mumu's words to the boss.

The boss was completely relieved. "Although the wife of the Gu family is young, she is very generous in her actions."

Wang Cuizhen and Zhang Caiping both said, "The owner of the pepper shop is much nicer than the owner of the blacksmith shop. Look at him. He cooperates with us and tells us everything immediately. Look at the owner of the blacksmith shop. He doesn't tell us anything and we have to pay him more to stop him from working for others."

"So, I signed a contract with the owner of the blacksmith shop, but only had a verbal agreement with the owner of the Xiangjiao shop." Li Mumu said, "However, the cooperation with the owner of the Xiangjiao shop is different. For the blacksmith shop, I provided the design drawings. But for the Xiangjiao shop, there is no restriction. It all depends on the character of the owner."

"Fortunately, the owner of Xiangjiaopu is reliable." Li Mumu said.

"Since he is reliable, we can't let him down," said Wang Cuizhen.

"That's natural." Li Mumu nodded.

Ten days later, the baking tray and the baking and shabu-shabu tray were also ready.

Gu Shangyong and Gu Shangwei pushed the cart to the blacksmith shop to pick up the goods.

Li Mumu also specially prepared a large cloth to cover them.

After they took the goods, they covered everything with cloth so that you couldn't tell what was inside from the outside.

As a competitor, we always pay attention to the movements of Gujia Snacks.