Chapter 157: Shabu-Shabu and Grill

"You're back? How's it going?" Wang Cuizhen asked, and then said to Li Mumu, "Just now your second sister-in-law went to other stores to see if there are any other stores that have copied ours."

"A few companies have also launched fruit wine, but that doesn't matter, since not many people buy fruit wine anyway." Zhang Caiping said, "Other than that, there are no other brands."

"My sister-in-law just told me that three stores have imitated our pots." Li Mumu said, "My sister-in-law and I will go to the blacksmith shop and make some new things."

"During this period, our restaurant will first launch the pork belly and chicken hotpot and the three fresh hotpot." Li Mumu said, "Once the grill pan and the shabu-shabu grill are ready, we will serve a wave of new dishes."

"Grilling pan? Grill and shabu-shabu in one?" Wang Cuizhen and Zhang Caiping asked in unison.

"Let's go to the study and borrow some paper and pen from Master Guan." Li Mumu stood up and took Wang Cuizhen and Zhang Caiping to the study where Master Guan taught the children.

Now is the time for the children to rest, and Master Guan usually does not keep the children locked up in the room to study.

After studying for a while, let the children relax outside for a while.

The three of them entered the study. Li Mumu sat down at the desk and took a pen and paper to draw two pictures on it.

One is the first round baking pan, which is high in the middle and low on both sides. It looks like a low hill when viewed from the side.

There is a trapezoidal notch extending outward on the edge of the baking tray.

"This is the baking pan." Li Mumu said, "No matter what kind of meat or vegetable it is, you can bake it on it."

"It's like a pot, with charcoal at the bottom for heating. Guests can grill meat and vegetables on top and eat them with dipping sauce. Some meat and vegetables are served in their original flavor, while others are seasoned. You can choose."

"This way, we can avoid the problem of dishes getting cold soon after being served to guests in winter," said Li Mumu. "Guests can control the heat and temperature themselves and enjoy hot and fresh meat dishes."

"This protruding gap is where the oil leaks out," Li Mumu said. "Put a small plate here to catch the oil. When the guests are grilling the meat, there won't be any oil splashing out due to too much oil."

"This one." Li Mumu took out the second picture, which showed a small pot in the middle of the baking tray. "This is the hot pot and grill pot I mentioned."

"If there are guests who want to eat both barbecue and hot pot, they can use this. There is no need to provide a grill pan and a pot separately, which take up so much space." Li Mumu said.

"This is really clever." Wang Cuizhen exclaimed.

"I'll mix some seasonings and make marinated meat." Li Mumu said, "Even if other companies want to learn from us, they can learn how to make grill pans and hot pot grill pans, but they can't learn the taste of our marinated seasonings."

"This method of roasting can be used to roast any meat we can think of," said Li Mumu. "Chicken, duck, fish, pork, beef, mutton, and all kinds of other parts. For hot pot, we need to slice the meat. But for a roasting pan, we don't need to slice the meat, or we can chop the ribs and put them on the bones. The legs, wings, collarbones, and breasts of chickens and ducks, each part can be roasted as a separate dish."

"Fish can be sliced ​​and grilled, and vegetables can be any type, including pumpkin, sweet potato, potato, eggplant, corn, and even garlic. Vegetables that may seem insignificant or even worthless can all be grilled."

"When we come back from the blacksmith shop, we'll pass by the pepper shop and I'll pick out some more sauce for the barbecue."

"Great!" Zhang Caiping said, "Once these are done, we'll move on to the big one!"

"Sister-in-law, sister-in-law, don't worry. Even if they want to learn, let them learn. You don't have to be angry." Li Mumu said with a smile, "Even if they learn, they can only learn the surface, not the essence."

"Just like what my sister-in-law said, if you go to their restaurant to eat, the food that needs seasoning and marinating will not taste as good as ours." Li Mumu said, "Besides, as long as we serve new food faster, they will never catch up with us and will always have to chase after our restaurant. We are always in the active position."

"By the way, I have another good news to tell you." Li Mumu said again.

"What's the matter? Can we open a restaurant?" What Wang Cuizhen is thinking about now is to open a big restaurant.

When I first set up the stall, I thought I would be satisfied with just having a small shop.

Now that I have opened two restaurants, I am looking forward to opening a restaurant.

"Not so fast." Zhang Caiping was in charge of the accounts and knew the current situation. "Our restaurant has just opened, and we don't have enough money to open a restaurant yet."

"It's not a restaurant. It's Miss Li Zhiyin from the General's Mansion, the wife of General Shang, and the wife of Vice Magistrate Zuo. They tried the food and fruit wine in our restaurant and liked them very much. But it's a pity that women can't dine in our restaurant, so they discussed with me and wanted to open a restaurant with me specifically for female guests."

Li Mumu told them the general plan.

"I think this is a good thing." Li Mumu said, "Although many things about women have been relaxed nowadays, there are still many restrictions. The customs and habits formed over thousands of years in the homeland cannot be changed overnight."

"Just like us, we are actually less restrained in our daily lives, but when it comes to doing business, it is not suitable for us to show up in public, and we still need the eldest and second brothers to step forward." Li Mumu said, "I thought, even if we can't make women completely equal to men, at least we should give women a place to relax and rest. Instead of being trapped in the backyard every day, looking up and only seeing the square sky circled by the backyard."

"I hope they can have a place to relax and chat with friends, drink wine and have tea, without having to worry about the inconvenience caused by male guests around them."

"This is great!" Zhang Caiping and Wang Cuizhen both felt the same way.

"There are few rules in our family, but when we go out, we still have no say." Wang Cuizhen said, "Sometimes when I'm tired at home, I tell your eldest brother a lot of things, but he doesn't understand at all, just like talking to a cow or something."

"Playing the lute to a cow." Zhang Caiping still remembers this phrase.

"Yes, yes, yes." Wang Cuizhen said, "We usually don't touch the ground, so even if we want to sit down and have a good chat, the occasion is not suitable. Sometimes someone at home has something to do, and sometimes the child comes to see you. You really need a place outside where your family can't find you at any time, so that you can completely relax and have a good chat with your friends."

"You guys should open the store as soon as possible, and we will go there when the time comes." Zhang Caiping had just finished saying this.