Chapter 205: Mission Accomplished

"My daughter knows the importance of things. How could she tell others about such things!" Su Zhier said, covering her face.

Magistrate Su finally breathed a sigh of relief and looked around the room.

When he came in earlier, he sent all the servants away.

Fortunately, there was no one in the room at this time.

If there were, more lives would have been lost.

"Just keep this to yourself and never mention it again." Magistrate Su said coldly, "Don't mention it even to me."

"I know." Su Zhier looked at Magistrate Su hopefully, "Did father believe what I said?"

"Believe your nonsense?" Magistrate Su laughed angrily.

"Even if father doesn't believe it now, he will believe it in two years." Su Zhier looked like he had given up. "When the time comes, father will come to ask me what will happen next."

"Anyway, Gu Shangqing is married now, and I can't be his wife for a while anyway." Su Zhier said, "I don't mind waiting for two more years."

"Wait two more years?" Madam Su said angrily, "How can we let you wait for two more years!"

"I said before, if you still can't let go of your thoughts about Gu Shangqing, I will find someone for you to marry in Chong'an!" Madam Su said, "Then you don't have to go to the capital with us. Otherwise, you will embarrass us when you go to the capital!"

"Mother!" Su Zhier was really panicked now, "I know a lot of things that will be beneficial to father's career!"

"Father is about to go to the capital, and the officialdom in the capital is dangerous, but if I were here, I could tell father in advance!" Su Zhier said hurriedly.

"Then we don't have to wait two years to know whether your dream is true or not." Magistrate Su said, "Since you know the situation in Beijing, why don't you tell me now?"

"Even if I tell you now, will father believe it?" Su Zhier said, "Father will not go to Beijing for another month, and he will not encounter anything as soon as he arrives in Beijing. What I said will not come true until two or three months later. If father does not take me and leaves me here, how can he verify it?"

"You are stupid, but you are smart sometimes." Magistrate Su was a little confused. Was Su Zhier smart or stupid?

If she was stupid, she could make conditions with him now and he couldn't refuse.

But if she was smart, how could she want to marry Gu Shangqing so much?

"Then it will be as you said. After we go to the capital, I will see what you want to tell me. It will only take three or two months. If it comes true, I will believe you. If it is false, I will send you out of the capital. You don't have to go back to Chong'an. You can go back to your hometown and let your mother find someone to marry you there."

The hometown is far away from Chong'an and the capital.

Su Zhier and Gu Shangqing will probably never meet in this life.

Su Zhier's face changed, but then she said, "Okay, I have confidence, so there is nothing to be afraid of."

"But, father, if I really say it, you have to help me let Gu Shangqing divorce Li Mumu! Even if he loses his wife, it's okay!" Su Zhier said, "Then, I will marry Gu Shangqing." Anyway,

Li Mumu died early in the previous life.

Letting Gu Shangqing lose his wife in this life is just to let Li Mumu have the same result as in the previous life.

How could the governor Su agree to this?

If what Su Zhier said is true, the third prince will inherit the throne one day.

Now that he knew it earlier, he could just find a way to marry Su Zhier to the third prince.

Who cares about a military commander?

Although Magistrate Su did not believe what Su Zhier said, since Su Zhier said that there would be results in three or two months, he did not mind waiting for three or two months.

Magistrate Su did not give her a definite answer, but said: "Before going to the capital, you stay here honestly and don't go out at all."

Su Zhier's face changed drastically, "Father!" Magistrate

Su ignored her and went out with Madam Su.

The two came out of Zhuyazhai, and Magistrate Su said to Butler Sun: "Go and check who is doing things for the young lady. She can't do anything alone. She has to investigate Li Mumu and find that couple to slander Wangyou Xiaoxie. Someone has to do all these for her."

"Yes." Butler Sun took the order and left.

Li Mumu didn't care about Su Zhier anymore, but Min Huilan told her that Su Zhier was under house arrest.

Li Mumu didn't expect that Min Huilan was well-informed.

Without Su Zhier's interference, Li Mumu concentrated on preparing for the errand shop.

Li Mumu had already designed the uniforms for the clerks.

In the previous life, there were two food delivery platforms, one blue and one yellow.

Li Mumu did not use either, but chose orange.

Orange is conspicuous enough in the crowd, but not as particular as red.

On the front of the orange T-shirt, the words "Mission Must Be Accomplished" were printed.

As soon as people saw it, they knew it was the clerk of their errand shop.

Li Mumu went to the garment shop and asked the tailor to make it.

It was just an ordinary cotton T-shirt, without embroidery, and the price was not very expensive.

Gu Xiuxiu's three children also divided the work and cooperated in drawing the promotional leaflets while studying.

Li Mumu followed Gu Shangqing to the place where the wounded were placed in the military camp, and first selected some people to distribute flyers.

When General Shang asked Li Mumu why he was selecting people now, Li Mumu said, "Anyway, handing out leaflets is something that anyone with hands and feet can do. So why look for someone else? Why not look for the soldiers and let them get familiar with it in advance?"

"However, in this way, those wounded soldiers who have lost their legs or hands and cannot walk around the streets will inevitably feel sad. Seeing that others have jobs one by one, but they still can't do anything here, they feel even more like useless people." Huang Kexiao said.

"I will explain it to them clearly." Li Mumu said.

So when they arrived at the wounded resettlement area, Li Mumu picked out some wounded soldiers whose legs and feet were not very good, but who could walk with crutches without hindering the distribution of leaflets.

Sure enough, three of them lost their legs, and another one lost both hands.

The four sat on the ground with gloomy expressions.

Seeing this, Li Mumu said loudly: "The soldiers who were not selected do not need to worry. Since we are providing work for you, we will try our best to give everyone work to do."

"Now we need to go door to door to distribute flyers, so as to select soldiers who are easy to move as much as possible." Li Mumu explained, "When the errand shop is really opened, each registration point will need people. At that time, we will choose the soldiers with the most serious injuries first. We will select from the most serious to the least serious injuries. By then, the soldiers who are not selected will actually be the ones with the least serious injuries."

"But I will try my best to find a way for you all and try to make sure that our soldiers have jobs to do." Li Mumu said, "Don't worry."

The soldier who lost both legs hesitated and said, "What should we do if we have lost our legs and can't walk, or lost both hands and can't hold things? There won't be any jobs for us, right?"