Chapter 193: What is This?

In other words, Li Mumu has read the original novel and knows the fate of Su Zhier and Gu Shangqing.

Even if Su Zhier and Gu Shangqing have no entanglement of life-saving grace in this life, Li Mumu does not find it strange that Su Zhier falls in love with Gu Shangqing so inexplicably.

I just think it is probably because of the deep bondage of fate.

But other people who don't know this will definitely find it incredible.

Anyway, it's still early now, so Li Mumu will tell the story of the first time she met Su Zhier in the general's mansion, and then Su Zhier followed Madam Su to the Gu family.

What happened in these two times was told in detail.

Let them judge for themselves.

Until the carriage stopped in front of the general's mansion, Li Mumu had not finished telling the story.

Min Huilan and the other two felt like they were listening to a storyteller.

It suddenly stopped, and they were still very unsatisfied.

"Go on." Min Huilan urged.

"We're at the General's Mansion now. Why don't we go in and I'll continue." Li Mumu had no choice but to say.

"Okay." Although Min Huilan wanted to continue listening, it was not a good idea to stop in front of the General's Mansion and listen like this. It would be easy for people outside to hear.

So the four of them got off the car and hurried into the General's Mansion.

Fortunately, the four of them were not the kind of people who never left the house.

Li Mumu usually worked a lot, he could carry things on his shoulders and lift things with his hands, and he walked fast.

The other three were all from military families, and they had the habit of practicing some physical fitness moves at home since they were young.

At this time, they walked quickly, and their feet were also flying.

Just after entering the General's Mansion and about to go to Li Zhiyin's yard, Butler Wang came over first.

"Miss, Madam Shang, Madam Min, Madam Gu." Steward Wang bowed and called them one by one, and then said to Li Zhiyin, "Wang Guifu and Liu Wanrong have been brought back. Rooms have been arranged for them, and a doctor has been called to see them. Someone has been asked to guard them outside and not let them leave."

Li Zhiyin nodded, "Thank you, Steward Wang. I'm sorry to bother you with this matter."

Steward Wang shook his head, "Miss, just tell me if you have anything to do. It's not a big deal."

"Does mother know about this matter?" Li Zhiyin asked.

Steward Wang whispered, "I handled it all, and the people are trustworthy. It's locked up tightly in the yard, and Madam doesn't know. Even if you feel something is wrong, you can't find out anything if you go to inquire."

Li Zhiyin smiled, "Standard Wang does things properly."

"Standard Wang has been busy for a long time, go and rest first. When grandfather comes back later, please send someone to tell me." Li Zhiyin said again.

"Yes." Steward Wang replied.

Li Zhiyin's stepmother Luo Yanxin usually does something that Wang Guanjia feels is inappropriate, and she will ask Li Huailin's opinion in private.

However, Li Huailin had already given orders to Li Zhiyin. No matter what Li Zhiyin told Wang Guanjia to do, Wang Guanjia just had to do it. Everything was decided by Li Zhiyin.

Li Zhiyin continued to go to her courtyard with Li Mumu and others.

When she arrived at the courtyard, Li Zhiyin sent away all the maids in the house, leaving only Cui Liu to serve.

Min Huilan hurriedly said, "Mumu, what's next? Tell me quickly."

Li Mumu smiled and continued.

After talking for another half a quarter of an hour, she finally finished the story.

Min Huilan still couldn't believe it and said, "This is really incredible. If I tell it to others, who will believe it!"

"She, Su Zhier, the daughter of the prefect, is so shameless that she likes a... a... married man!" Min Huilan still stuttered when she said this.

Moreover, she was too embarrassed to say that although Gu Shangqing had a promising future, he was only a sixth-rank officer now.

Was Su Zhier's brain full of holes? A young lady from a prefectural family fell in love with a married sixth-rank military commander?

Even if Gu Shangqing had a promising future, he was only a sixth-rank officer now.

And with Su Zhier's current family background as a prefect, she would not only mention a sixth-rank military commander when she was talking about marriage now.

Li Mumu smiled and took the initiative to say: "Besides, my husband is just a small sixth-rank military general. Not to mention you, sister Min, even I can't figure it out and dare not think about this possibility."

"With Su Zhier's family background, even if she can't get close to any princes and nobles, it's not difficult to get a son of an official family. How can my husband, a sixth-rank military general, be worthy of her?"

"So when I saw that Su Zhier's words and deeds were different, I really didn't dare to think about it." Li Mumu said, "But other than that, I really don't know why Su Zhier would target me, an ordinary commoner with no family background or status."

Madam Shang and Li Zhiyin also found it incredible, but apart from this possibility, they really couldn't think of any other reason.

They just felt that Su Zhier was really... really speechless.

"What a thing!" Madam Shang said helplessly.

Li Mumu sighed, "It's my fault that I have implicated you this time."

"When the business opened before, Su Zhier probably suspected me because she saw me stand up and speak for Wangyou Xiaojie, and Wangyou Xiaojie had a cooperation with Gu's Snacks." Li Mumu said, "So today in the court, we can see that the other party is doing all this to force the boss of Wangyou Xiaojie out."

"It's much more appropriate for me to stand up than for any of you three to stand up." Li Mumu said, "Although I couldn't guess that Su Zhier was the mastermind behind the scenes at that time, I think among the four of us, I am the one with no power. Even if I stand up, it won't give people the impression of power over others, which is good for Wangyou Xiaojie. It can also make the other party let down their guard and think that I am easy to deal with, thereby leading to the other party's identity."

"I didn't expect that I stood up by accident, and the other party was Su Zhier." Li Mumu said, "From the moment I saw her, I knew that all this was aimed at me."

"She has always suspected that I am the boss of Wangyou Xiaojie. This time I stood up and confronted her." Li Mumu said, "But we still have a trick up our sleeve. At least she doesn't know that there are actually four bosses of Wangyou Xiaojie, and the other three are you."

Madam Shang nodded, "But don't say that you have implicated us."

"Yeah, what's the matter with implicating us?" Min Huilan said indifferently, "You are unlucky. You didn't do anything, but you caused Su Zhier such trouble. She is pestering you like a madman."

"Don't take it to heart." Li Zhiyin said, "You can't control what Su Zhier is going to do, and you don't know that Su Zhier will...will actually fall in love with..."

Even Li Zhiyin couldn't find the right words to say.

"Are you really going to the Su Mansion with General Li?" Madam Shang asked.

Li Zhiyin nodded, "Although Su Zhier's main purpose this time was to target Mu Mu, she had no evidence before, only suspicion, and was able to take action against Wangyou Xiaojie."