Chapter 288: Going to the Border

Now the two remaining brothers are both useless and never thought of fighting in the first place.

  Therefore, the sage learned from the lesson of the previous emperor and, after careful investigation, appointed a crown prince early in order to dispel the ideas of others.

  Later, the eldest prince and the crown prince suddenly started quarreling, and the power of the eldest prince's side should not be underestimated, so the saint asked Pan Lunchi to investigate.

  After checking, it was found that the eldest prince had no intention of competing with the crown prince at all. On the contrary, he had a very good relationship with the crown prince in private and was only competing with the crown prince on the surface.

  First stabilize those ministers who have joined him because they opposed the crown prince, and also stabilize Concubine Shu.

  When the crown prince ascends the throne, the eldest prince will bring those ministers to join the crown prince.

  Thinking of this, the saint felt even more relieved, and even the fried chicken in his hand tasted more fragrant.

  The third brother sent fried chicken to the prince, and also did not forget to send one to the eldest brother.

  And thinking that it would be inappropriate for the eldest brother to be too close to the crown prince, he was sent directly to the eldest prince's palace.

  It is good as long as brothers love each other.

  As for the fact that the Third Prince came to bring him fried chicken after being reminded by the Crown Prince and the Eldest Prince, he slowly got over it.

  Fried chicken can heal his broken heart.

  Gu's fried chicken business was doing well, and after it became stable, it began to gradually expand to other places.

  Just as the waiter said before, wherever there is Gu's snack shop, there will be errand shops and freight shops, and wherever there are these three shops, there will definitely be Gu's fried chicken.

  Gu's fried chicken spread all the way from the capital to surrounding cities.

  The surge in demand for fried chicken has triggered a craze among farmers to raise chickens.

  Every household is trying hard to buy more chickens, lay more eggs, and give birth to more chickens.

  Sell ​​them all to Gu's Fried Chicken, no worries about sales at all.

  Gujia Fried Chicken also publicly acquired a large amount.

  Wherever there is Gujia Fried Chicken, people in the surrounding area are working hard to raise chickens.

  It's not easy to raise pigs and cows because Gu's fried chicken also has pork chop burgers and beef burgers to make.

  While expanding Gujia Fried Chicken, Li Mumu also did not forget to expand the errand shop and freight shop.

  She would go to the temple to burn incense every three to five days, praying for Gu Shangqing's safe return.

  The day when he was supposed to return as agreed with Gu Shangqing was approaching, but there was still no news from Gu Shangqing.

  Even Gu's mother kept muttering, "I don't know what Shang Qing went to do this time. He hasn't come back in such a long time, and there's not even a letter."

  "Yes." Father Gu sighed sadly, "Even before, when he led the troops to fight, he would often write back to report his safety. But this time, he didn't even send a single letter back."