Chapter 230: Gu Xiuxiu's Talent

"Even if it is not used as a meal during a long journey, it is delicious as a snack at home every day, and it is very delicious when paired with tea."

"This cake is fried, but it is still so crispy after a few days. It is really rare." Someone said, "But how is this seasoning powder mixed? It smells so good."

Gu Baiyuan scratched his head with a simple face and said, "I don't know how to mix it. I don't know how to cook, and I didn't see my third aunt making it in the kitchen."

"Besides, even if I saw it, I... can't tell you. This is my third aunt's unique secret recipe." Gu Baiyuan said with a red face.

Gu Baiyuan is young, only six years old, and is the youngest person here.

The others are seven or eight years old, eleven or twelve, and even older.

Seeing Gu Baiyuan's honest and loyal face, coupled with his young age and mature behavior, people find it even more interesting.

Therefore, when Gu Baiyuan said this, no one was unhappy.

"I asked presumptuously." The other party bowed and said, "It's really delicious, so I blurted it out without thinking. I hope you can forgive me."

"No." Gu Baiyuan also responded in a formal manner, "Brother, you are broad-minded and don't care about me."

Several people walked out together.

Only those who were close to Gu Baiyuan during the exam tasted the crisp noodle version of instant noodles.

The rest of the people only smelled a little bit of it.

Those who have tasted it have told others how delicious this noodle is.

"It's a pity that I only tried to eat it dry. It's crispy when eaten dry, and with the seasoning powder, it's full of salty flavor." The man said, "When the instant noodles are for takeout, I will definitely buy more to try at home."

"You're making me greedy. Speaking of which, it's not just the business people who need it. People like us get up early every morning to study. In the academy, we wish we could split one hour into two hours. If we have instant noodles, we can eat them every morning, which can save time and give us more time to study."

Gu Baiyuan: "..."

This is something he didn't expect.

Gu Baiyuan was young, but he was swept up by someone.

Then, he heard someone say, "You are right, in this case, we really need to buy more."

Then, they discussed how early they got up every day.

"Our academy starts classes at the beginning of the day, but we students get up at the beginning of the day, wash up, and light the lamp to study at the beginning of the day."

Chong'an's winter sky is late, and it is still dark at the beginning of the day.

"Then I should go to the academy to study. It's hard not to slack off at home."

Gu Baiyuan listened and suddenly felt that he was not working hard enough. He thought

that he had been studying hard for the past two months, starting at 11:00 every day and finishing at noon. He would study by himself in the afternoon and didn't play with Gu Baijin. He was very hardworking.

Unexpectedly, others were working a hundred times harder than him.

Gu Baiyuan decided that from tomorrow, he would also get up earlier and study hard.

While thinking, he left the Imperial Academy.

The candidates who had tasted the instant noodles said goodbye to Gu Baiyuan in a friendly manner.

Everyone in the Gu family watched from afar. Wang Cuizhen wondered, "How come Baiyuan made so many friends while taking the exam? Does he have so much time to make friends in there?"

Gu Baiyuan saw his family waiting and hurried over.

Wang Cuizhen told Gu Baiyuan the question she had just asked.

"They are asking me about the instant noodles." Gu Baiyuan smiled.

"What's going on? Let's go, let's talk in the car." Wang Cuizhen said as everyone went to the car together. () ()

Gu Baiyuan just told people about the instant noodles he made and made them ravenous.

"You are promoting your Third Aunt." Wang Cuizhen said with a smile.

"It's really because the instant noodles made by Third Aunt are so fragrant." Gu Baiyuan said, "As soon as I put the hot water in, the fragrance came out and drifted far away."

"Third Aunt, they all asked me when you plan to sell it?" Gu Baiyuan asked.

"You have been taking exams in the past few days, so I selected a clerk from the errand shop to do this, and I have already taught him. After some preparation, we can officially sell it to the public the day after tomorrow." Li Mumu said.

"I gave them a taste, but they haven't eaten the soaked noodles yet, they just ate them dry, and they all thought it was delicious." Gu Baiyuan said.

"I've been thinking about meat sauce these days. Fry the meat until it's dry, add oil and chili peppers, and seasonings to stir-fry, and put it in a small bottle. As long as the bottle mouth is sealed well, it can be kept for quite a while." Li Mumu said, "If customers buy a bottle of meat sauce and put it in noodles, it's the same. The smaller the bottle, the more convenient it is to carry with you."

"Yes, and even if you don't eat it with instant noodles, it's delicious when you eat it with rice." Wang Cuizhen said.

Li Mumu nodded, "Let's try selling it first. If the effect is good, you can rent a shop to make meat sauce and instant noodles."

"When the time comes, the wounded soldiers who have no legs and can't walk can make this if they are willing. It's much better than working at the registration point." Li Mumu thought.

However, it's just her idea now, and it depends on the willingness of the guys. Li Mumu doesn't think about this for the time being. She

immediately went to work on the meat sauce.

Li Mumu simply made it an assembly line job.

Someone specializes in dicing and frying meat.

Some people specialize in stir-frying meat sauce.

Some people are responsible for making seasoning powder. Some people specialize in

frying instant noodles. Some people are responsible for drying vegetables and meat slices. However, in this way, the space in the errand shop is indeed not enough. Li Mumu rented another shop next door to do these things. After they are done, they are sold in the errand shop. Another part is sold at Gu's snack shop. If some customers do not want to make a special trip, they can also go to the registration point and ask the waiter to pick it up and deliver it to their homes. Gu Baiyuan is busy studying now, so Gu Xiuxiu took the initiative to find Li Mumu and said that she could draw promotional leaflets for instant noodles. Li Mumu smiled and rubbed Gu Xiuxiu's head, and said: "You don't need to draw so much, just draw a shape for Aunt San." "Okay!" Gu Xiuxiu agreed happily. Li Mumu directly asked Gu Xiuxiu to draw an instruction for consumption. For instant noodles for takeout, the seasoning is packed separately.

The first way to eat it is to sprinkle the seasoning powder on the dough, pour in hot water and let it sit for half a cup of tea.

If you can add Gu's meat sauce, the taste will be better.

The second way to eat it is to break the dough into pieces, sprinkle in the seasoning powder, mix well, and eat it directly.

Gu Xiuxiu drew it according to what Li Mumu said, so that the guests can understand it more intuitively.

"Third Aunt, take a look, is this okay?" Gu Xiuxiu gave the drawn instructions to Li Mumu.

Li Mumu took a look and found that Gu Xiuxiu was really talented and had a very high level of comprehension.

Li Mumu just said it, and Gu Xiuxiu's drawing was almost the same as the modern instructions for eating.