Chapter 204: If What I said Came True

Otherwise, with Magistrate Su's temper, he would have been furious by now. How could he have the patience to wait for her answer?

Su Zhier thought about it for a long time, and finally lowered her head and whispered: "Daughter...Daughter did something."

"Say it." Governor Su said coldly.

"Yes... it's about Wangyouxiaojie." Su Zhier said, "A couple said that they got sick from eating at Wangyouxiaojie and asked Wangyouxiaojie for compensation, but Wangyouxiaojie refused to admit it. I felt sorry for them, so I stepped forward to talk to them."

"Bang!" Magistrate Su kicked the stool over in anger, "Do you think I'm a fool? You made up such a ridiculous excuse!"

"When did you become so righteous and kind?" Magistrate Su sneered and mocked, "On weekdays, when you see beggars on the street, you won't even pay them a glance. Now, for a couple you don't even know, you even use my name to go to Magistrate Lin?"

"Even if it was me, I wouldn't go to Magistrate Lin and ask for favors for such a small matter!" Magistrate Su said angrily.

"I..." Su Zhier was racking her brains to think of how to explain.

*Bang!*

Magistrate Su slammed his palm on the table, frightening Su Zhier so much that she jumped. "Why don't you tell me the truth?"

Magistrate Su slammed the confession of the couple that Li Zhiyin gave him on the table. "Look for yourself!"

Su Zhier picked up the confession and read it. "This is..."

"This is given to me by General Li and Li Zhiyin in person!" Magistrate Su said loudly, "Are you still going to lie to me?"

"If they hadn't come to tell me about this matter this time, you don't know how much trouble you would have caused me!" Magistrate Su said.

"Just for Gu Shangqing?" Magistrate Su thought Su Zhier was crazy. "He just looks better. But he comes from an ordinary peasant family and has a low status. He is just a sixth-rank general. Why are you like a possessed person!"

"Do you still think that Gu Shangqing will have a great future and become a first-rank general?" Madam Su thought Su Zhier had figured it out, but now it seems that Su Zhier still thinks so.

"What?" Prefect Su seemed to have heard something incredible, "What first-rank general?"

Madam Su told Prefect Su about the dream that Su Zhi'er had told her.

"I thought she was possessed by a demon at the time, so I locked her up at home and asked her to think it over. Later, she told me that she had thought it over, and she didn't mention the first-rank general again." Madam Su said, "I really thought she had thought it over."

"What on earth has possessed you?" Prefect Su was furious, "Who can believe such a thing? What's wrong with your brain that would make you say such a thing? How could you really take your dream seriously?"

"The status of military generals in our dynasty has always been lower than that of civil officials." Prefect Su said, "Even General Li Huailin is still only a second-rank general who assists the country. You dreamed that Gu Shangqing became a first-rank general?"

Prefect Su laughed in anger, "This is really a dream."

This is absolutely impossible to happen in our dynasty.

"But I didn't know Gu Shangqing, the Gu family, or Li Mumu before. But the dream told me clearly about these people. How can I explain it?"

"Yes, I didn't give up, because those dreams were too real. I even felt that they were not dreams at all, but things that really happened." Su Zhier said, "In the dream, I clearly didn't know them or see them, but I knew every one of them. Until they came to Chong'an, they all appeared in front of me, proving that the people in the dream are real."

"The dream also told me that Gu Shangqing had been injured." Su Zhier said, "Father, you can check it out. Gu Shangqing was really injured!"

"Did it really happen?" said Su Zhifu, "But he hasn't become a general yet. How can these be real things?"

"Father, don't you think there is a possibility that these are things that happened in my past life?" Su Zhier said, "I'm not married to Gu Shangqing yet. But in my dream, I married him, and spent my life with him. In the dream, there was no one else but me. The two of us, a pair for the rest of our lives."

"Father, I think all these things in my dreams are from my past life." Su Zhier was anxious to get the approval of Governor Su. "These dreams are because God feels that our past relationship is not over yet, and hopes that we can continue it, so he let me know these things in the form of dreams. In fact, can't this be regarded as a kind of memory of mine?"

"Father, mother, the reason why you don't believe it is because you have never really had such a dream, so you can't empathize. If you can dream what I dreamed about yourself, you will definitely believe it."

Now that Governor Su already knows it, Su Zhier hopes to get his support.

"Father, believe me." Su Zhier said, "Gu Shangqing will definitely become a first-rank general in the future. You will also be promoted after entering the capital. Although the status of civil officials in our dynasty is higher than that of military generals, the status of military generals has gradually risen due to the repeated provocations of the Turks in recent years. In the future in our dynasty, especially..."

Su Zhier lowered her voice, "especially after the new emperor ascends the throne, the status of military generals will become higher and higher, and will eventually be on par with civil officials. Especially Gu Shangqing, he is highly valued by the new emperor, and his status in the court is no less than that of the elders."

"Asshole!" Prefect Su was frightened by Su Zhier's words and broke out in a cold sweat. He pointed at Su Zhier tremblingly and said in a low voice, "What new... The saint is now in his prime, what's new, don't say such nonsense!"

"Father, I am not wrong. I explained it very clearly in the dream. The Saint seemed to be in good health, but he had a hidden illness. He was usually carefully taken care of by the imperial physician. Two years later, I don't know what the prince did to anger the Saint and he became seriously ill. Once he fell down, his body collapsed completely. The prince was deposed, and the inconspicuous third prince emerged as a rising star. The Saint held on for another year and passed the throne to the third prince."

"Pa!" Magistrate Su was shaking with anger. Seeing that Su Zhier not only did not restrain herself, but talked more and more, he slapped her in anger, "Shut up! I told you to shut up!"

Su Zhier was slapped to the ground by Magistrate Su, covering her face and said, "Father, I know you don't believe me, so you wait another two years to see if I'm right! By then, if what I said comes true, father should believe me!"

Magistrate Su's eyes were red with anger, and his hands were shaking as he pointed at Su Zhier, "Have you ever said these words to anyone else?"

"I'm not stupid, so I naturally didn't tell anyone." Su Zhier covered her face and said, "If it weren't for my father believing what I said, I wouldn't have said these things."