Chapter 246: Entering Beijing

But now with BiDa Running Errands, if they want to eat Gujia Snacks but don't want to go to the store, they can just ask BiDa Running Errands, which is more convenient than going to a restaurant.

Li Mumu temporarily gave up the idea of ​​opening a big restaurant.

Priority will be given to opening a place with BiDa errand service before opening a GuJia snack bar.

The development of Gujia Snacks was handed over to Li Youkang.

When the Gu family moved from Anping Town to Chong'an, they only used two horse-drawn carriages.

One carriage was for people and the other for luggage.

But now there are more people in the family and more luggage.

Two carriages were not enough.

So they allocated three carriages to carry the passengers and rented two more carriages to carry the luggage.

However, this time General Li and General Shang are also going to the capital, so the three families are going to the capital together. It will be more convenient to have someone to take care of them on the way.

A month passed quickly.

During this month, the Gu family was busy cleaning up the store, and even Li Mumu had no time to take care of the store.

On the day they set out, all the guys from the errand shop, including those who didn't have errands to run, came to see them off.

Especially to Li Mumu.

"Madam Gu, we are far away from each other now. I hope you can come back one day."

"Mrs. Gu, thank you so much. I thought I would have a chance to repay you, but I didn't expect you to leave so soon."

"Mrs. Gu, we can live so steadily now, thank you very much."

"Don't thank me, thank you." Li Mumu stood in front of the carriage and said loudly, "I just provided a job opportunity. It's you who are willing to accept it and are not afraid of hard work. It's you who worked hard on your own."

"Without you, this errand shop wouldn't be able to do so well. We have even opened errand shops in many places now. This is all because you all work diligently and carefully and are not afraid of hard work. We achieve each other's success." Li Mumu said.

"Even if I am not in Chong'an in the future, I will feel at ease knowing that you are here. It is also because of you that I can leave with peace of mind." Li Mumu said, "I don't know when I can come back, but I think I will come back. I will also look somewhere else, to those places where there are errand shops."

Li Mumu said to everyone, "Please stay. While I'm away, the errand shop here depends entirely on you!"

"Don't worry, Madam Gu!"

"We must do a good job!"

Even if you are not here, we will still be attentive, Madam Gu, don't worry!"

Li Mumu smiled at everyone, and was then helped onto the carriage by Gu Shangqing.

On the way, Li Mumu began to think about it.

There was no express delivery in ancient times, and because of transportation reasons, express delivery was definitely not as fast as it is today.

Although there were canal transport and escort agencies, they only transported large quantities of goods, which were not accessible to ordinary people.

There are official post stations for sending ordinary letters, but they do not provide farewell services.

If you want to send a small item to someone, it must fit inside a letter; anything larger won't fit.