Chapter 228: New Business

If you wrap it in oil paper, the problem we just considered will arise again. Therefore, Li Mumu did not prepare the sauce packet.

Li Mumu called Gu Baiyuan and said, "At noon, you pour the hot water you brought from home into the bowl and cover the bowl with the lid of the lunch box."

"It will take about half a cup of tea, and then you can open the lid and eat it." Li Mumu said.

"It smells so good, is it so magical?" Gu Baiyuan smelled the smell of the fried dough mixed with the seasoning powder, and his saliva was oozing out.

"Aunt San, I want to try it too." Gu Baijin smacked his lips, greedy, "Can I only eat it during the exam? Then I have to take the exam too."

Li Mumu laughed and said, "I made some more. How about we try it together at noon today?"

Gu Xiuxiu felt that she was older and not as greedy as Gu Baijin, so she was embarrassed to say it even if she was greedy.

When she heard Li Mumu say that everyone could taste it, her eyes lit up.

Li Mumu saw Gu Xiuxiu's reaction, touched her head, and said, "If you have anything you want to eat, tell Aunt San."

Gu Xiuxiu blinked and opened her eyes wide in surprise.

It turned out that Aunt San saw it.

Gu Xiuxiu blushed and said embarrassedly, "I just want to try instant noodles."

"You can make various flavors, but it's not convenient for Bai Yuan to bring too many things to the examination room, so this time I only made seasoning powder."

"When I'm free, I'll study other flavors. Can you help me try the taste then?" Li Mumu said to Gu Xiuxiu.

Gu Xiuxiu nodded, "I can also help make noodles."

"Okay." Li Mumu smiled and nodded, "If we study well, we can sell it in the store."

At lunch, Li Mumu asked Gu Mian to boil a large pot of hot water, put the noodles in a bowl, and put it on the table.

When everyone sat down, they saw the noodles in the bowl in front of them, and they couldn't recognize what they were.

"What is this?" Gu's father felt that life was really fresh now. Li Mumu was at home, and there were new things every day.

He looked forward to it every morning when he woke up, and then he thought about what new things he should do today.

"Didn't I make instant noodles for Bai Yuan, so that he could take it to the exam and eat it at noon?" Li Mumu explained with a smile, "I made more, let's all try it."

"Is this the noodles you said, that can be eaten after soaking in hot water?" Gu's mother asked.

Li Mumu nodded, "But you have to add some seasoning powder first."

Li Mumu sprinkled a spoonful of seasoning powder on everyone's bowl, "In fact, I should make some more meat sauce, but I was worried that it would be inconvenient for Bai Yuan to bring it into the exam room. And the meat sauce is too fragrant, and I was worried that it would affect his exam, so I didn't prepare it for Bai Yuan."

"This is some meat sauce I fried. We can add some when we eat at home." Li Mumu said, and added some meat sauce to everyone's bowl, "Don't add too much, otherwise it will be salty."

Then, Li Mumu added hot water to everyone's bowl and asked them to cover the mouth of the bowl with a plate.

Less than half a cup of tea later, Li Mumu said, "It's done."