Chapter 258: Iris

As a result, when An Zhaoyi looked at her, her eyes met Li Mumu's.

  Li Mumu blinked. She didn't expect to be caught so soon.

  She was a married woman and sat at the back, so none of the ladies above her would pay any attention to her.

  An Zhaoyi didn't expect that someone would be looking at this side.

  Seeing that Li Mumu was wearing a bun, although he didn't know her, he still smiled and nodded at Li Mumu.

  Li Mumu blushed and quickly lowered her head, not daring to look anymore.

  However, An Zhaoyi's temperament is really gentle.

  Based on the brief description of the Third Prince in the original novel, she never expected that the Third Prince's biological mother would have such a personality.

  I wonder if the third prince is like his biological mother.

  As Li Mumu was thinking, the Queen's voice sounded from above, "I invited everyone here today to see the flowers in the garden in full bloom. I have a flower here too, and it looks very fresh."

  As the queen finished speaking, the maid beside her brought a pot of flowers.

  The flowers are a very beautiful and bright purple.

  Li Mumu looked at it and it looked like an iris.

  But this flower is not native to China, it was brought from Europe.

  Although Daxi was not in the history that Li Mumu knew, the people and works in history were also there.

  Therefore, Li Mumu believes that Daxi may be a dynasty in a parallel world, but the continent it is located in is the same as China.

  The queen loved this iris so much, probably it was imported, as Daxi did not have it before.

  "Your Majesty, this flower is truly beautiful, with noble and gorgeous colors." Min Zhaorong said with a smile.

  Daxi values ​​purple, and there is also a saying that purple air comes from the east.

  This purple iris is even more attractive.

  "Yes, our Daxi likes purple the most, and the color of this flower is so bright, isn't it lovable?" Concubine Shu smiled slowly.

  "Since it is such a beautiful flower, we should not let it be beautiful alone. If it withers, it will no longer be there." The queen said, "So I asked the gardener to cultivate it. This one is the new one, and it is the best one among them."

  "The more flowers there are to be cultivated, the more beautiful it will be when they bloom. Wouldn't it be beautiful to see purple flowers everywhere?" Min Zhaorong said with interest.

  "That's exactly what I mean." The queen smiled and nodded.

  Concubine Shu smiled and said, "This flower is just like the girls present today. They are all very beautiful!"

  "Sister Shufei is right." An Zhaoyi said with a smile, "The girls who came today are like different flowers, some are as beautiful as lilies, and some are as gorgeous as peonies."

  "Your Majesty, do you think there is anyone here that looks like this iris?" Concubine Shu said with a smile.

  When the girls below heard this, they all became nervous.

  The iris today is special, one they have never seen before, and it is also loved by the Queen.

  In addition, the purple color is particularly special. Looking throughout the entire garden, there are no flowers like irises.