Chapter 195: I'm Reporting this to Beijing

"I'm fine, I'm fine, and I'm not in trouble." Li Mumu spread her hands to show everyone.

Because Gu's father and Gu Shangwei were still there, Gu Shangyong went to call Gu Shangqing, who should be on the way back with Gu Shangqing, so he was not at home.

In front of Gu's father and Gu Shangwei, Li Mumu couldn't roll up her sleeves to show them.

So she pinched her arm and said, "If you don't believe me, pinch it. There's nothing wrong."

Seeing that there was no injury on her hand, Gu's mother pinched her shoulder and arm again. Seeing that Li Mumu looked normal, she was relieved.

"Come in and warm up." Gu's mother took Li Mumu into the main room.

Gu Mian hurriedly brought hot tea to Li Mumu.

Li Mumu was not cold in fact. Except for the short time in the court, she was in the carriage the rest of the time.

Li Zhiyin's carriage was big and good, and there was a charcoal basin in the carriage.

After getting off the carriage, he went to the general's mansion, and it was warm again when he entered the house.

Even when she left the General's Mansion, it was Li Zhiyin who arranged a carriage to take her back.

Li Mumu was not cold.

But at this time, she still held the hot tea and took a few sips.

Seeing that the Gu family was waiting eagerly, Li Mumu quickly told everyone the whole story.

"It's Su Zhier again!" Zhang Caiping was not as particular as Li Zhiyin and others.

Hearing that this matter was related to Su Zhier, Zhang Caiping immediately scolded: "Is Su Zhier mentally ill? She is the daughter of the prefect. How did her parents teach her? She doesn't even have a little bit of propriety and shame!"

"Even we ordinary people know what we should do and what we should not do until we die." Wang Cuizhen said angrily, "Su Zhier relies on her family background to do so much evil, and her parents don't care!"

Gu's mother stood up with a cold face, "Su Zhier is really too much!"

"Even if I risk my old bones, I will go to the Su Mansion to ask, do they care about Su Zhier? Let Su Zhier bully people like this outside?" Gu's mother said angrily, "If they don't care, then I will sue! If Chong'an doesn't care, I will report it to the higher authorities!"

"I will report it to the capital, there must be someone to take care of it!" Gu's mother said, "Even if no one cares, if they are not afraid that I will make a big fuss and lose face for the Su Mansion, then just go and protect Su Zhier!"

"Mom!" Li Mumu hurriedly grabbed Gu's mother.

Zhang Caiping and Wang Cuizhen also quickly surrounded Gu's mother. They couldn't let her go.

"Mom, even if we have to go, we should go." Zhang Caiping said, "We are young and can withstand the toss!"

"Yes." Wang Cuizhen said, "Just do as you said, but leave the matter to the two of us."

"Mom, sister-in-law, sister-in-law." Li Mumu hurriedly grabbed the three of them.

She thought Wang Cuizhen and Zhang Caiping were here to persuade Gu's mother, but they were planning to replace her.

Li Mumu said, "None of you need to go. If you have to go, I will go. But I don't need to go either."

"Second brother, help me hold mom down." Li Mumu hurriedly said, she was afraid that she could not hold down Gu's mother and the other two by herself.

Gu Shangwei hurriedly came to pull Gu's mother back to her seat.

Li Mumu also pulled Wang Cuizhen and Zhang Caiping back.

"Forget-Your-Fall is not just mine, it also belongs to Miss Li, Madam Shang and Madam Zuo of the General's Mansion." Li Mumu said, "Although Su Zhier targeted me this time, she thought I was the only boss of Forget-Your-Fall. If she had known earlier that they were the bosses of Forget-Your-Fall, she would not have dared to do these things."

"To put it bluntly, isn't it just bullying our family because of our low status?" said Mother Gu, "I dare not even think about it. At least Shang Qing is now a sixth-rank official, and she dares to bully us like this. If it were an ordinary family, how would they be bullied by her!"

Li Mumu nodded and said, "This is exactly what Miss Li thinks."

"I did not conceal Su Zhier's words and deeds." Li Mumu said, "but I did not directly tell her my guess. I just told Miss Li and the others what she had done since she knew us."

Li Mumu looked at Mother Gu and asked, "Mom, will you and Dad blame me for telling me all this?"

"No wonder, what's so strange about this?" said Gu's mother. "Our family didn't do anything wrong. If there's any shame, it's not our family. No matter how hard you try, you can't find any fault with our family. Since our family didn't do anything wrong, we are honest and aboveboard, so we are not afraid to talk about it."

"Besides, you didn't say your guess, you just told her everything that Su Zhier did. As for the things Su Zhier did, others naturally have their own judgments." Gu's mother said.

Anyway, their family didn't do anything wrong, and didn't even give Su Zhier any response.

If you are upright, you don't fear your shadow, so you don't fear telling others.

On the contrary, Su Zhier was willing to lose face and do those shameless things. Since she dared to do it, she shouldn't be afraid of being talked about.

If her reputation is damaged at that time, it is none of their business.

"Miss Li said that she would go to the Su Mansion with General Li to ask Governor Su about Miss Su's affairs." Li Mumu said.

Gu's mother was surprised, "Miss Li went to the Su Mansion with General Li just for your matter?"

"It's not just for my matter." Li Mumu said, "In this matter, Su Zhier came for me. But at the beginning, Su Zhier just suspected that I was the boss of Wangyou Xiaojie, but she had no evidence, and she didn't catch any clues that I was the boss of Wangyou Xiaojie."

"She just thought that Wangyou Xiaojie cooperated with Gu's snacks, so she suspected me." Li Mumu said, "I thought about it carefully when I came back. This alone is not enough to make people suspect me. It can only be said that she may really want to get rid of me, so even if there is only a very small possibility, she would rather kill the wrong person than let him go."

"Even if she guessed wrong in the end this time, and the boss behind Wangyou Xiaojie is just an ordinary businessman, she just thinks that she guessed wrong, and she won't have any other ideas." Li Mumu said, "It is because of her thoughts that Miss Li thinks it is too much."

"She acted recklessly based on a little suspicion of her own. If the boss of Wangyou Xiaojie was not the four of us, or even if there was no support from Miss Li, Madam Shang and Madam Zuo, if it was me, or an ordinary boss, I would not be able to withstand Su Zhier's frame-up."

"Besides, I didn't provoke her, but she framed me for no reason. If the boss was someone else and not me, she would have harmed others based on a little suspicion of her own. These things are wrong in Miss Li's opinion."

"Besides, if she can act recklessly today because of her own preferences, then has she done similar things in the past? Will she act recklessly in the future?" Li Mumu said, "This is why Miss Li really wants to talk to General Li and go to the Su Mansion with General Li to question him."