Chapter 293: You are Really Brave

"Now that we have a freight shop, we have entrusted most of the goods to it for transportation. We have also made friends with many merchants from far away."

  "I thought that this might be a way to find out some clues about my husband." Li Mumu said.

  "Also, if my husband is seriously injured and happens to be at the border, if there are enough errand shops and freight shops, it will be convenient for him to find a shop just by walking a few steps and hide to recover from his injuries."

  "Or if it's inconvenient to send messages, we can also pass on some information through errand shops and freight shops." Li Mumu said, "This is what I thought of, so I rushed to open more errand shops and freight shops at the border. I just hope that there are as many shops as possible so that I can collect as much clues as possible about my husband."

  Li Mumu knelt down again, "I only have this little selfishness, I will never dare to do anything that is detrimental to Daxi."

  "Now that this matter is settled, I am willing to hand over all the information collected from the errand shops and freight shops to the court." Li Mumu said.

  "Li, you are very smart and courageous. I am even more surprised that you are willing to tell me the truth." The sage said, "I thought you would use the same words you told the outside world to evade me."

  "I dare not deceive you," Li Mumu said hurriedly, "and the sage is wise, how could I deceive him? And with the sage's wisdom, I have no need to deceive you."

  "It is because of the saint's wisdom that I don't need to take risks." Li Mumu said sincerely, "It is my fortune to have such a saintly king, and it is even more fortunate for Daxi."

  Pan Lunchi was listening at the side and was filled with admiration.

  Listen to Madam Gu, she is really good at flattering the saint.

  People no longer call him a wise ruler, but a sage ruler.

  The emperors of Daxi all liked to call themselves saints.

  This title of "holy king" is much higher than that of "wise king".

  Even if you know that Li Mumu is saying nice things, even a saint would like to hear it.

  He is the Holy King!

  "You are smart and clever, and you are devoted to your husband," said the sage, "so what crime have you committed?"

  "Not only will I not blame you, I will also reward you." The saint smiled and said, "You are smart and brave. No matter what the result of this trip is, I will reward you when you come back."

  "I asked Gu Shangqing to go to the Turks to do this. Do you blame me?" the sage asked again.

  Li Mumu shook her head, her face serious, "I don't blame you. I am not saying one thing and thinking another, I am sincere."

  "It is most appropriate for my husband to do this." Li Mumu said, "The Turks are paying close attention to my husband's movements. If my husband goes there, the Turks will be able to discover Daxi's 'intentions' in a more timely manner and will be more convinced of Su Zhier's role in them."

  The saint nodded with satisfaction. Li Mumu was still a sensible person.

  "However, I understand, and I don't blame you." Li Mumu said, "I still want you to feel the pain of missing me."

  "Although I miss my husband, the saint misses fried chicken. My feeling of missing my husband is like the raging waves of the sea, and the saint's feeling of missing fried chicken may be just a feather brushing, with only a little thought left."