Chapter 251: Such a Silly Son

I can only grit my teeth and accept it.

  Those who knew the inside story didn't even look for it.

  Those who don't know will start to wonder who the boss of this errand boy is and how he has such great power?

  There is actually a saint behind the scenes!

  Li Mumu's business is developing steadily, and the saint's secret guards have also investigated the third prince thoroughly.

  In the end, it was discovered that the third prince was indeed an honest and obedient person.

  No small moves were made.

  There is absolutely no such thing as forming cliques for personal gain.

  Even his daily expenses were covered by the money given by the saint, and he didn't even have his own business.

  The third prince was not a man with high demands, and he felt that the monthly salary was enough.

  When the saint looked at the reward from the secret guard, he felt that he had really treated his son badly over the years.

  "Call the third prince." said the saint.

  The third prince was worried all the way.

  He is a nobody and doesn't participate in anything. Why did the emperor suddenly remember him?

  So, the third prince walked into the imperial study with a puzzled look on his face.

  "Your son pays homage to His Majesty." The third prince bowed.

  "Do you have enough for your daily expenses?" the saint asked with a loving face.

  "Very enough." The third prince answered carefully, "Why did your Majesty suddenly ask me this? Is it because of the wars in recent years that the treasury is a little tight? Then I can reduce my monthly salary."

  The saint quickly stopped him from continuing, "The treasury is more than sufficient."

  Moreover, with the emergence of errand shops recently, a large number of wounded soldiers have been accommodated, saving a lot of pension money.

  The Minister of the Ministry of Revenue was all smiles and was in an extremely good mood.

  "I remembered your situation and asked someone to inquire about it. I found out that you don't have any business in your shop. You rely entirely on monthly salary and good farmland. You are far worse off than your two brothers." The saint said, "If you feel that there is anything you don't have, just tell me."

  The Third Prince blinked his eyes, thought about it, and said, "This son really has enough. I don't have much to spend on a daily basis. Apart from paying the monthly salary to the servants in the mansion, there is still a lot left. This son doesn't have to do anything on a daily basis, but he can have so much money to spend, and he can't spend it all. There is really nothing that is not enough."

  saint:"......"

  Why didn't I realize before that the third prince is such an honest and foolish son?

  "Have you offended anyone recently?

  "People?" the saint asked again.

  With such a silly son, he might have offended someone without even knowing it.

  Otherwise, how could he be framed by Su Guangcheng?

  Fortunately, he asked someone to check it out first, and the investigation was thorough and clear.