Chapter 155: Partnership

"Each compartment is covered with a curtain. Although it is not as completely sealed as a wing room, it still has some privacy." Li Mumu said, "If you speak in a low voice, the people next door may not be able to hear it clearly. Even if you can hear it clearly, you can't see the person and you don't know who said it."

"And this small compartment doesn't take up as much space as a wing room," said Li Mumu.

"This is a great idea." Li Zhiyin's eyes lit up. "I've never seen a cubicle like this before."

"We only use maids in the store, not waiters." Li Mumu said, "Since this is a store specially opened to receive women, we should not let customers see a man in the entire store."

"This way, not only can the guests feel more relaxed, but it can also provide women with the opportunity to earn money and support themselves." Li Zhiyin nodded.

"That's right." Li Mumu nodded. "Everyone is busy on weekdays. Most people only have time to come out after finishing their chores at home. So they may not be free in the morning. But the store is still open in the morning, in case there are customers who are free in the morning, but come and the store is not open, which would be bad."

"But breakfast will not be provided." Li Mumu said.

Li Zhiyin smiled and said, "Indeed, my stepmother is usually surrounded by servants. She only needs to give orders, but she is still very busy. She is definitely not free in the morning."

"We don't provide breakfast, but afternoon tea instead." Li Mumu said, "If you are free in the afternoon, you can meet up with a few friends in the store to have tea, snacks, and chat."

"I have been designing some exquisite and delicious snacks these days." Li Mumu said, "Miss Li, are you interested? I will bring them to you to try. What do you think?"

"Then I have another unwelcome request." Li Zhiyin said.

"Miss Li, just tell me." Li Mumu said with a smile.

"Hearing what you said, I am very interested." Li Zhiyin said, "And this is only a small part of your plan."

"I also want to invest. How about we open this store together?" Li Zhiyin asked.

Li Mumu slowly stood up and bowed to Li Zhiyin. "With Miss Li's support, we will definitely be able to achieve twice the result with half the effort."

"Yesterday, Madam Shang told me that she and Sister Min Huilan also had this

If I want to open a business, they will invest and support it. "Li Mumu said.

"That's perfect. Why don't I send a message and ask Madam Shang and Madam Zuo to come together so we can discuss it together." Li Zhiyin said, "You are the one who took the lead in this matter. We should have gone to your house."

"I understand." Li Mumu smiled, "Miss Li, there is no need to be so cautious. Since we are good friends, is there anything we cannot talk about?"

"Besides, I have a large family and few houses, so there is really no suitable place to discuss things." Li Mumu said, "I should thank you for providing a place for us to discuss together."

Li Zhiyin smiled and said, "Once the store is open, we can have a special room in the store to discuss things. If we have any new products, we can also try them out."

So, Li Mumu left the General's Mansion and went to the Supreme General's Mansion to explain the situation to Madam Shang.

"That's great." Madam Shang was delighted. "The four of us together can definitely accomplish something great."

Li Mumu didn't expect that Mrs. Shang was such a career-oriented person.

On the second day, Li Zhiyin sent invitations to Li Mumu, Madam Shang and Min Huilan's residences respectively.

A day later, the three of them went to the general's mansion.

Madam Shang and Min Huilan don't know yet what Li Mumu's plans are for the first floor.

Li Mumu spoke first.

"If there is only one floor, wouldn't it be a bit monotonous?" Min Huilan said.

Li Mumu nodded and said, "If it was just me, I could probably only open a small shop like the one Gujia Snack Shop has now."

"But now that there are four of us, we can open it a little wider." Li Mumu said, "What do you think of designing the first floor like this?"

"This design of the first floor is very good." Min Huilan nodded.

Li Zhiyin and the monk's wife also thought it was good.

"As for the second floor, I'm thinking of turning it into a wing room for guests who need a more private space." Li Mumu said, "Like on the first floor, it's not that expensive, and even women from ordinary families can afford to come and enjoy it. But if the family is richer, they are more particular and prefer to be in an environment where no one disturbs them, so they can go to the second floor. However, since the environment on the second floor is better, the wing room is larger, and the private space is more sufficient, then the corresponding

The charges will be higher. A 10% service charge can be added."

"For example, the maids on the first floor do not serve any particular guest. If a guest needs help, they can call the maid over. But it's different on the second floor. There is a dedicated maid outside each room. If a guest in a room needs help, they just need to ring the bell connected to the door in the room, and the maid will respond immediately."

"In addition to these, what I can think of at the moment is to provide lunch, afternoon tea and dinner in the store," said Li Mumu.

"That's great!" Madam Shang nodded, "But there are only two floors, isn't that a little too little?"

"What if we need to expand it in the future?" Min Huilan also said.

"The third floor looks more impressive." Li Zhiyin nodded.

"But what can the third floor be used for?" Mrs. Shang couldn't think of it for a moment.

Li Zhiyin and the other two have plenty of backers and connections, but when it comes to doing business, they are complete novices.

The three of them all had land and shops, but they were all handed over to others to manage.

Someone is responsible for cultivating and harvesting the land, but the shops are rented out and they don't do business themselves.

Seeing the three of them so excited, Li Mumu did not discourage them.

Besides, it would be easy for the four of them to open a store together.

Since the three of them felt that the second floor was not grand enough, it would not matter if they added another floor.

Li Mumu said, "I think there must be a wing room on the third floor, prepared for us."

"Whoever invites friends can use that room. It's ours exclusively." Li Mumu said, "We can also use that room when we meet to discuss things."

"That room can be made bigger, after all, it is for us to use." Li Mumu said, "Or, we can use the entire third floor."

"There are not only rooms, but also places to rest. You can raise fish, enjoy flowers and drink tea." Li Mumu said.

Li Zhiyin and the other two thought what Li Mumu said was very good.

It seems as if the store is already open.

"Then what is our name?" Min Huilan asked.

"Since it is a place dedicated to receiving female guests, it must be made more elegant and nice." Li Mumu said, "But I am not good at this aspect, so I have to trouble you again."