Chapter 281: Fried Chicken Shop

"Is this Gu's Snacks opening a new shop?" a customer who was watching the fun asked, "Isn't it under the guise of Gu's?"

  Gu's restaurant is very popular now. There is no such restaurant in Beijing yet, but I heard that some people have opened restaurants called Gu's XX in other places.

  The uninformed guests thought it was a new restaurant opened by the Gu family, but after eating there, they found that the taste was very different.

  Some dishes look similar, but they actually taste very different.

  Some people went to Gujia Snacks to ask, only to find out that those newly opened Gujia XX stores had nothing to do with Gujia.

  But in this era, there are no patents or registered trademarks.

  If Gujia snacks can be called Gujia, then other restaurants can also be called Gujia.

  People say my family's surname is also Gu, so why can't we call ourselves the Gu family?

  So there is no way to control it.

  But it also made diners more cautious. When they saw Gujia XX, they would first suspect that someone was using the name of Gujia snacks to deceive customers.

  "But the food here is quite delicious." The customer who tried the food still had French fries in his hand, "What is this called? It's crispy on the outside and delicious on the inside."

  When the waiter heard the customer's doubt, he smiled and explained, "These are French fries, made from potatoes cut into strips and fried. Besides, ours is the authentic Gu's snack shop opened by the Gu family."

  "Look, all the owners of Gu's Snacks are here." said the waiter, pointing to the entrance of the store.

  Today is the first day of opening, Wang Cuizhen, Zhang Caiping and Li Mumu are all here.

  The three of them stood at the door of the store as living signs.

  When everyone looked over and realized that they were indeed the owners of Gu's Snacks, they were completely relieved.

  "The owner of Gujia Snacks, how come he has so many ideas? It seems like he never stops launching new dishes."

  "Yeah, and I've never heard of anything new like this." someone said.

  "Other restaurants and bars serve new dishes, at least they are within our knowledge. But Gu's snacks are really unheard of."

  "I don't know what that hamburger is. It's really new to see the picture. I've never seen it before."

  This time, Li Mumu asked Gu Xiuxiu to draw the picture.

  Li Mumu also bought paints in various colors.

  As for how to adjust the color, let Gu Xiuxiu decide.

  Daxi's pigments are all extracted from flowers and plants.

  Although the colors are not as bright as those in Western oil paintings, they have their own style.

  However, Gu Xiuxiu was obviously also a painter who liked realism very much. Li Mumu prepared hamburgers, fried chicken, etc. and placed them in front of Gu Xiuxiu.

  Gu Xiuxiu drew the picture according to the drawing and it turned out to be about 70% similar.

  It was just limited by the color of the paint, but it was enough for the onlookers to see the picture and feel curious.