Chapter 211: Wounded Soldiers? Where Are They From?

Could it be that this Bi Da Errand Shop is related to Li Mumu?

All because the things Su Zhier investigated before were all related to Li Mumu.

Li Lai did not ask much. Anyway, he would find out who the boss is.

He just didn't know whether Bi Da Errand Shop would be as difficult to investigate as Wang You Xiao Xi, or whether it would be like Wang You Xiao Xi, with someone of Li Zhiyin's status as the boss behind the scenes.

Li Lai took the order to investigate, and Chun Chao used the savings he had accumulated from Su Zhier's side to rent a place to live with Li Lai.

Bi Da Errand Shop was much easier to investigate than Li Lai expected. It

took almost no effort for Li Lai to find out that the boss of Bi Da Errand Shop was Li Mumu, and he replied to Su Zhier.

This time, Su Zhier also learned her lesson and asked, "Have you found out clearly that is Li Mumu the only owner of Bidada Running Errands, or are there other people who opened the errand shop with her?"

"I checked very clearly this time and there is only Li Mumu." Li Lai said, "Through this incident, I have also thought about it. It was so difficult to investigate Wangyou Xiaojie before, all because of the presence of Miss Li from the General's Mansion, so we could not find out who the owner behind the scenes was. Or it was the young lady who forced Li Mumu to show up in the end."

"But this time Li Mumu was found so easily, which just shows that Li Mumu is the only owner of Bidada Running Errands. Without Miss Li's help, Li Mumu would not have been able to hide it from others, so it was naturally easy to find out."

"That's right." Su Zhier felt that what Li Lai said made sense.

"However, now that we know that Li Mumu has a good relationship with Miss Li..." Li Lai said, "Girl, shouldn't you frame Li Mumu openly anymore? She is now considered to be someone with a backer."

"No need to frame her." Su Zhier turned her head and looked out the window at the disabled people handing out flyers on the street. "She has a lot of leverage over her now, and she's afraid that others won't be able to catch her."

"Li Lai, go and recruit some people with disabled hands and feet to go to the shed to get food." Su Zhier said.

Li Lai was stunned for a moment, "Didn't they say that these meals are only for the wounded soldiers?"

"You recruited some people with bad hands and feet, how do others know that they are not wounded soldiers?" Su Zhier said, "Originally, those wounded soldiers are people with missing hands and feet, but for several days, no one has come to get food. How can the Su family build a reputation for themselves and create achievements?"

"These people don't know that those who come to get food are not wounded soldiers, they just look like they are." Su Zhier said, "There are so many wounded soldiers, even those in the army may not know everyone."

"Let's build up the reputation of the Su family first." Su Zhier said.

"Yes." Li Lai responded, "Miss, this matter... does Lord Su know?"

Although he is no longer working in the Su Mansion, once the governor Su blames him, he still can't escape.

"I will tell my father." Su Zhier said.

She has also grown up now. If there is anything, she should say hello to the governor Su first, so as not to leave a handle, "You go quickly."

"Yes."

Su Zhier returned to the mansion and immediately told the governor Su about this matter.

"Well done." said Su Zhifu, "You can't be so rigid when doing things, you still have to be more flexible." After

finding a way out with Su Zhifu, Li Lai found someone else.

The next day, he arranged for people to go to the shed to get food one after another.

After getting the food, they had to thank Su Zhifu and Su Zhier.

"Su Zhifu is such a good official." () ()

"Miss Su is kind-hearted. She even came here to serve food to the wounded soldiers in person." People around saw Su Zhier smiling gently and amiably, serving food to people, and couldn't help but sigh.

"Wounded soldiers?" Dajiang and his comrades passed by here and saw people queuing up in front of the shed to get food.

They were indeed people with disabled hands and feet, but their injuries were far less serious than the real wounded soldiers.

Some were lame, some had injured hands, and some were missing fingers.

"Where are they from?" Dajiang narrowed his eyes and asked Xiang Guicai with a suspicious look, "Do you recognize them?"

"No." Xiang Guicai shook his head, "It's strange, except for the wounded soldiers who have returned home, the rest are recuperating in our army. We know who they are."

"After all, we have nothing to do except recuperating on weekdays. Even if we didn't know the wounded soldiers in the army before, we got to know them during the recuperation period." Xiang Guicai said.

"Especially those with serious injuries, we need those with less serious injuries to enlighten them. Basically, we know all the injured soldiers who have retired from the barracks."

"This is what I find strange." Dajiang stopped and looked at the people queuing in front of the shed, "We know our comrades in the army, especially the injured ones. But we don't know any of these people in front of us. Where did they come from?"

Although Dajiang was a little confused and felt something was wrong, he didn't dare to think that they dared to pretend to be wounded soldiers.

This is really too bold.

"Maybe the wounded soldiers who have returned home are not in the army, so we don't recognize them?" Xiang Guicai pulled Dajiang and said, "Don't look at them for now, the shop is about to open, let's go quickly."

Dajiang nodded and had to put this matter aside for the time being.

Today is the day when Bidada's errand shop opens. Li Mumu even asked someone to calculate the auspicious time, and it will be time soon.

The soldiers who joined the errand shop have all come.

Today is the official opening of the business, and all the registration points have been set up.

So Dajiang and Xiang Guicai also hurried to the errand shop.

When they were about to arrive, they saw Xu Changyong, Tan Shiyi, Cheng Jifu and Yu Dabin sitting on a wooden cart from a distance, being pushed over by their comrades.

Since the four of them had recovered, they have never left the barracks.

Because the will of the four was getting depressed, they were worried that the four had really lost hope of life and would be depressed, so they also proposed to take them into the city for a stroll to change their mood. But the four of them were not willing to do so at all .

They felt that if they were like this, they would still be subjected to strange looks from others even if they entered the city, so they would rather cram themselves into a narrow room. Unexpectedly, the four of them actually came out today. Indeed, many people around were looking at them, but the four of them held their heads high, as if they didn't care about those looks at all. Dajiang and others looked at them, their eyes red with excitement. "You guys..." Xiang Guicai walked over in two or three steps and spoke excitedly. Xu Changyong smiled and said, "Since we all have to go to the registration point to work, we will have to meet people sooner or later. Besides, Madam Gu said that we are here to protect the people of Daxi, so there is no need to be bothered by other people's looks."

"Yes, Madam Gu also said that those people don't know why we are like this. Once they know, if someone still looks at us with strange eyes, they will no longer be human beings." Tan Shiyi said.

Once I tried not to care about other people's eyes, I really felt much more relaxed.