Chapter 260: Defense

Sure enough, the smile faded a little when he first saw the queen.

  But after Li Zhiyin finished speaking, the queen smiled and nodded again.

  The queen has always been able to keep her emotions to herself, so how could she easily reveal her emotions in such an occasion?

  Madam Wen thought in horror that the Queen was clearly doing this for everyone present to see!

  Madam Wen quickly stood up and walked to the middle to salute the queen, "Your Majesty, it is my ignorance that made me ask such a stupid question. Please don't be offended by my daughter."

  "Children are naive and it's normal for them to be unable to hide things." The Queen smiled faintly, "This time, I don't blame you. But now that you know you're wrong, you must not make the same mistake again."

  "Yes." Mrs. Wen said quickly.

  The flower-viewing banquet ended with this unpleasant episode.

  Li Mumu and the monk's wife waited for Li Zhiyin to come out, even though Madam Li was there too.

  But Li Zhiyin had always maintained a superficial relationship with Madam Li, so it was natural for her to walk with Li Mumu and Madam Shang, lagging far behind Madam Li.

  Madam Shang held Li Zhiyin's hand and whispered, "It seems that Miss Wen has her heart set on the position of Crown Princess."

  Li Zhiyin sighed, thinking that she didn't want it yet, but judging by the Queen's attitude today, she was afraid that it was very likely that she would.

  What you don't want keeps coming, and the person you want can't get him/her.

  Li Zhiyin did not say this out loud. After all, they were in the palace, and who knows where someone might be listening.

  Li Zhiyin just shook his head helplessly at Madam Shang.

  Three days after returning from the flower-viewing banquet, the servant Li Zhiyin sent to deliver a letter to Min Huilan also returned.

  He also brought a letter from Min Huilan.

  In the letter, Min Huilan happily stated that she must be included in the matter of the freight shop, and also thanked Li Mumu and the other two for not forgetting her in this matter.

  She also said that she was now in Chong'an, and the freight shop in Chong'an could be handed over to her.

  Li Mumu talked about the specific matters in the letter, and Min Huilan wrote back in detail about what she planned to do in Chong'an according to what Li Mumu said, and asked Li Mumu's opinion.

  As Li Mumu wrote back to Min Huilan, she thought that although the ancient times were not bad, communication was really troublesome.

  I hope that after the freight shop is established,

  A little better.

  It was such a problem even though they had Li Zhiyin sending servants to deliver letters. Wouldn't it be even more troublesome for ordinary families who didn't have servants to deliver letters?

  While Li Mumu was replying, she was talking to Li Zhiyin and the monk's wife.

  "The more I hear you say this, the more I feel that we should set up the freight shop as soon as possible," said Mrs. Shang.

  By the time the letter reached Min Huilan, Li Mumu and the other two had set up a freight shop in the capital.

  Li Youkang now takes full charge of the affairs of Gujia Snacks.