Chapter 192: Disappeared

"Miss..." Chun Chao called cautiously.

Su Zhi'er suddenly reacted and said to Li Lai: "Go, find Wang Guifu and Liu Wanrong!"

"Yes." Li Lai hurried away.

"Go back to the mansion first." Su Zhi'er said coldly.

She and Chun Chao got on the carriage. Chun Chao asked nervously: "Miss, does Miss Li really want to go to the adults with General Li? General Li... Will General Li really listen to her?"

Su Zhi'er was also worried about this question, so how could she answer Chun Chao.

"Why did Li Zhiyin help Li Mumu so much?" Su Zhi'er asked instead.

Four people appeared today, but Su Zhi'er had never thought that Wangyou Xiaoxi might be opened by four people. She

just thought that the other three had a good relationship with Li Mumu and came to help Li Mumu.

Before, in the general's mansion, she saw Madam Shang and Min Huilan with Li Mumu.

Madam Shang and Min Huilan were familiar with Li Mumu, so she was not surprised.

But I never thought that Li Zhiyin would help Li Mumu in this way.

"Even if Li Zhiyin has a good relationship with Li Mumu, can she really take General Li to find my father? Just for Li Mumu?" Su Zhier took a breath, "How can Li Mumu have such a big face?"

Chun Chao lowered his head, already very scared.

After Su Zhier returned home, Li Lai came back after a long time.

"Why did you come back just now?" Su Zhier had been waiting impatiently, "Where is the person arranged?"

"Miss, I didn't find him." Li Lai said.

"What do you mean by not finding him?" Su Zhier asked.

"I got the young lady's order and immediately went to look for Wang Guifu and Liu Wanrong, but they were no longer in front of the government office, so I went to Wang Guifu's home."

"But they were not at home either." Li Lai said, "I went to the clinic again, but still couldn't find them."

"Logically speaking, Wang Guifu was beaten with thirty boards and was seriously injured. He couldn't move so fast and couldn't get to their home before me." Li Lai said, "Besides, the young lady said that she would pay for their treatment and medicine, and would give them another fifty taels of silver. They couldn't leave alone before they got the money."

"Even if they really left, given Wang Guifu's situation, he should have gone to the clinic first. But no matter at home or in the clinic, they couldn't be found." Li Lai said.

"They are so big, can they disappear out of thin air?" Su Zhier said loudly.

What Li Lai said made sense. Given Wang Guifu's greed for money, how could he leave first without getting the money?

Even if he left, he had to choose between the clinic and home, right?

He was so seriously injured that he couldn't go anywhere else.

"I waited for a long time at the door of Wang's house, and also went to the clinic to ask. Wang Guifu had never been to the clinic, and I waited for some time at the clinic, but still no one came." Li Lai said, "Then I went to Wang's house again, but they still didn't go back."

"Then where can they go?" Su Zhier stood up and paced back and forth, now panicking.

"Miss, will they..." Li Lai hesitated, "Will they be taken away by Miss Li?"