Chapter 262: It's Hard to Take Action

"I heard that the instant noodles here are very good." Bagatur glanced inside the store.

  They arrived early, it was not yet time for dinner, so there were not many customers in the store.

  The menus were hung on wooden signs on the wall. Bagatur spoke Chinese with a strange accent and few words were recognizable.

  But before they came, they found out everything about the Gu family.

  He even knew that Li Mumu had created instant noodles, which were not only used as military rations for the Daxi army during marches, but were also sold to the outside world.

  At first they thought that Daxi was really careless because he didn't even stop Li Mumu from doing this.

  Instant noodles are such an important thing used as military rations, but people can buy them at will.

  If they send people from the Turkic side to Daxi to buy some back, wouldn't their Turkish army be able to use them?

  But when they really sent people pretending to be Daxi people and sneaked into Daxi to make the purchase, they found that the instant noodles sold to the public were actually subject to purchase limits.

  When leaving the city, there will be soldiers checking.

  You also need to provide identity proof to prove that you are a citizen of Daxi before you can buy it.

  The people sent by the Turks looked exactly like the Daxi people, but they had no identification, so they bought every bag.

  Therefore, they have never seen or tasted what this instant noodles is like.

  Moreover, even if they could buy them, they could only buy a few packs at a time. If they had to trade them back and forth, it was unknown how many times they would have to trade them before they had enough for their Turkic army to use, and the cost would be even greater.

  This time, Bagatur brought people here, not only to cause trouble for the Gu family, but also to see what was going on with this instant noodles.

  Li Mumu had already told the waiter that if anyone from the Turkic delegation came, they would definitely want to try the instant noodles.

  Tell the guys not to worry, just give it to the Turks if they want it.

  Anyone who enters Gujia Snack Shop is a customer, and there is no reason to refuse a customer.

  If the Turks want to buy, they must follow Daxi's rules.

  They need to have proof of identity from Daxi people, and they can only sell it to them in limited quantities.

  If the Turks were dissatisfied, they would simply call in government officials to resolve the issue.

  We guys are just ordinary people, there is no need to have a head-on conflict with the Turks.

  So when the waiter heard that Bagatur had ordered instant noodles, he asked, "Do you want to try some instant noodles? How much? One bowl per person?"

  Bagatoor nodded.

  "What would you like to order?" the waiter asked again.

  Bagatur looked around at the wooden sign hanging on the wall again and asked, "How much are the portions of your instant noodles?"

  The waiter thought for a moment and said, "How about giving each of you a bowl to try first? If you feel it's not enough, you can order more."

  "Okay." Bagatur nodded again.