Chapter 232: Justice

The waiter scooped a small chopstick into the tea bowl.

This was Li Mumu's idea.

If you use an ordinary bowl, you put less, and the guests will think you are stingy.

There is only such a small chopstick in such a big bowl,

which makes the noodles look even smaller. But if you put too much, can it be called a tasting?

One bowl is enough to make you full.

So just use a tea bowl to hold the tasting noodles. A small chopstick can hold most of the bowl, and add some soup, it will be a full bowl of noodles.

The waiter gave each of the guests who came to watch a bowl, "Everyone, try it first, we also have a meat sauce that goes well with anything. Scoop a spoonful and put it in the noodles, it will taste even better."

So, everyone was reluctant to eat it all in one bite, so they tasted it first.

Then they asked the waiter to serve them some meat sauce and mix it in the noodles, and took another bite.

"Delicious, both are delicious!"

"Without meat sauce, it tastes lighter, and with meat sauce, the sauce flavor is more intense."

"How long can this be stored?"

Because the packaging is not sealed enough, it does not have a long shelf life like modern instant noodles.

The time given by Li Mumu is relatively conservative, so the waiter said: "Instant noodles are not restricted by seasons and can be stored for about half a month. Keep the meat sauce in a sealed bottle. It can be stored for several months in winter, and one or two months in summer."

"How much is this instant noodle?" someone asked.

"Instant noodles cost one cent per bag." The waiter said, "Meat sauce costs one cent per bottle."

"The price of this noodle is really good." Someone was surprised that a bowl of noodles at the stall cost seven or eight cents, "I see you have another pack here, with vegetables and meat?"

"Yes, although not much, but it can also enhance the flavor." The waiter said.

When everyone heard this, this was more suitable.

Seven or eight cents outside, but you can only eat a bowl of plain noodles.

Although they didn't have much chance to travel far, as the waiter said, if he was too lazy to cook at home, or if he made his wife angry and she didn't cook, he could still make himself some instant noodles.

So everyone bought a few packs and took a bottle of meat sauce with them.

On the day of the provincial examination, the candidates had been looking forward to seeing Gu Baiyuan eating noodles for several days.

Finally, when the instant noodles started to be sold, some of them came to Gu's snacks to buy them. Some people

went to the registration point and wanted the waiter to buy some and send them to their homes or the academy. Unexpectedly, they could buy them at the registration point, and they also came with instructions for use. It was really thoughtful, so they bought a lot and took them back.

Dajiang and others went to Wuwei, and Li Mumu asked a waiter from the errand shop to take some instant noodles to the military camp for Gu Shangqing.

"These are newly developed by Madam, called instant noodles. Madam asked me to bring some over for the generals to try." The waiter said, "Madam also said that the generals can try whether they can be used as food during the march. If so, Madam can provide the recipe to the army." Gu