Chapter 275: Torture (2)

The sword had only pierced into the tiger's mouth when Su Guangcheng could no longer bear it and began to cry out in agony.

  Tears streaming down one's face.

  "It hurts! Ahhhhhh!" Su Guangcheng cried heartbreakingly.

  Gu Shangqing pulled the bamboo stick out of his mouth and said, "If you don't tell me, your fingernail will be pierced next."

  "I really don't know, I really don't know!" Su Guangcheng collapsed, "What on earth do you want me to say? I can't say what I don't know, I really can't say it! I've told you everything I know!"

  Gu Shangqing glanced at General Shang with confusion in his eyes.

  Su Guangcheng is definitely not a tough guy.

  He can't bear any hardship.

  Those punishments were actually of no use to him.

  With a little intimidation, Su Guangcheng would tell everything he knew while peeing his pants.

  I will never tolerate even a single word.

  Not to mention piercing his nails, piercing his palms was enough to make Su Guangcheng cry for his parents.

  But Su Guangcheng still insisted that he knew nothing.

  General Shang also knew that even if he really pierced Su Guangcheng's nails, he would probably not be able to tell any information.

  General Shang asked Su Guangcheng, "If what Su Zhier said about being able to predict the future was nonsense, then how did she know that General Gu was injured?"

  "I don't know..." Su Guangcheng said crying.

  "When we were discussing the placement of the wounded soldiers, why did you go to investigate the army?" General Shang asked again.

  "Yes... Su Zhier said so." Su Guangcheng said, "Su Zhier said that you were worried about the placement of the wounded soldiers, and if I could help a little, it would be good for my career. At that time, I was skeptical about her so-called precognitive dream. She said that if I didn't believe it, I could investigate and it would prove that what she said was true. So I went to check it out."

  "I didn't expect that you...you actually knew about this." Su Guangcheng said.

  "You are investigating military affairs, how could we not know about it?" General Shang said coldly, "Since you just said that Su Zhier's predictions were all nonsense, then how did she know that we were worried about the placement of the wounded soldiers?"

  "You didn't even know about this at the time. You only found out after you investigated after listening to Su Zhier's words.

  How did Su Zhier, an ordinary girl in the boudoir as you said, know about it?" General Shang asked.

  This question really stumped Su Guangcheng.

  Before this, Su Guangcheng always believed in Su Zhier's premonition, so he had a very reasonable explanation for how Su Zhier knew it.

  But now, everyone thinks that Su Zhier is talking nonsense.

  So the explanation that seemed reasonable before doesn't make sense now.

  "This... yes..." Su Guangcheng murmured, "Since she was lying, how did she know?"

  "Are you asking us?" General Shang sneered, "You might as well think about it carefully. If you can let us know why, we will let you go. Otherwise, you will be charged with treason."