Chapter 256: I am a filial son

So what difference does it make who becomes the saint?

  Whoever is in power, you will work for him!

  However, the eldest prince did not dare to say this.

  Tell me, isn't this just waiting for our father to pass away?

  The prince smiled and said, "I understand what you mean."

  "But what's wrong with the third brother recently? He keeps coming to you." The eldest prince asked curiously, "Wasn't he very cautious before and didn't dare to get close to anyone?"

  The poor third brother also thought that he was fighting with the prince.

  Therefore, I dare not get too close to anyone.

  The prince shook his head, "I don't know what happened. Father asked him to go to the imperial study once before. I don't know if it has anything to do with that."

  "Is the emperor going to use the third son? That doesn't seem likely." The eldest prince pondered, "Before, the emperor acted as if the third son didn't exist in his eyes. He never thought of asking the third son to do any work."

  "After meeting my third brother, my father still didn't assign him any tasks." The prince shook his head and said, "But I think my third brother seems to have something hidden in his heart. He always keeps silent when he sees me. I don't know what he is thinking."

  "Does he suddenly want to take sides? But what's the point of him taking sides?" The eldest prince didn't understand.

  The prince shook his head. "Don't think about it. It's always a good thing that he can be close to me. He is usually cautious, and you and I created such a false impression to the outside world. He dare not agree to anyone getting close to him. Now that he is suddenly close to me, it's good."

  "But you have to be careful." The prince said, "The third brother has suddenly become close to me. I wonder if he knows something that we don't know. His closeness to me means that things are good for me and bad for you. I don't know what things will be bad for you, but you have to be careful anyway."

  "I'm afraid the Third Brother may not trust me very much yet." The prince said, "I will ask him when I get closer to him. He has a simple mind and will tell me eventually."

  "Okay." The eldest prince nodded, "Then who do you prefer?"

  Prince: "..."

  "I really don't know. I haven't seen any of them, and I don't know them." The prince said, "Today I just have a preliminary understanding of the noble ladies of each family. It can't be decided today."

  The eldest prince nodded and said, "Okay, then when you choose someone in the future, you must tell me, don't let my mother

  The princess has worked in vain. I am a filial son. "

  "I understand." The prince laughed.

  Zheng Jing, the prince's personal eunuch, came in and was not surprised to see the eldest prince there. He just said, "Your servant greets His Royal Highness the Crown Prince and His Royal Highness the First Prince."

  "Get up." said the eldest prince.

  After Zheng Jing stood up, he said, "The Queen Mother sent someone to tell you that the Crown Prince and the First Prince are invited to sit in the Sutra Viewing Tower."

  The location chosen by the Queen for the flower-viewing banquet was very clever. Next to the garden was the Guanjing Tower, which was six stories high.