Chapter 222: County Examination

Su Zhier said again: "When father went to investigate, didn't he find out that Li Mumu wanted to open an errand shop for the wounded?"

"Li Mumu was able to gather all the wounded soldiers in the errand shop, obviously with the permission of General Li. She discussed it with General Li and others! Father should have found out about this kind of thing!" Su Zhier said.

Governor Su frowned and said: "I really didn't find out about this matter."

"Father didn't find out, how could I know so much? Father didn't blame himself and reflect on himself, but blamed me and beat me as soon as he entered the door?" Su Zhier said aggrievedly.

The governor Su was finally convinced by what Su Zhier said, but he still said in a rude voice: "Don't you have that damn prophetic dream? You don't know this?"

"In my dream, Li Mumu was already dead, so how could there be a chance for him to open an errand shop?" Su Zhier said, "Therefore, there was no such thing as a wounded soldier working as a clerk in an errand shop."

"What I knew in my dream were all things that happened when Li Mumu was not around," Su Zhier said, "Like I said, General Li was worried about the placement of the wounded soldiers. Was I wrong?"

The governor Su stopped talking.

"Father is blaming me, why don't I think about how to save the situation in Beijing!" Su Zhier said.

Governor Su looked at Su Zhier, and suddenly said quietly: "What you said about the Third Prince in the future... can it be done accurately?"

"Anyway, it was like this in my dream." Su Zhier said, "The matter of the wounded soldiers that I told my father has proved that my dream is true. Otherwise, I have no chance to contact the army at all, how can I know about this matter? This matter was also found out by my father after he went to investigate."

"My daughter can ask people to investigate some small matters on weekdays, but I don't have the ability to do so for such a big matter." Su Zhier said, "Do you agree, father?"

Governor Su nodded.

"So, the Third Prince I saw in my dream..." Su Zhier hesitated, "It is also true."

"Then do you know which ministers support the Third Prince?" Governor Su asked.

Su Zhier shook her head and said, "The crown prince has not been... The third prince is just a transparent person at this time, with no power or influence. His mother is of humble origin and has no support from his mother's family. Even those who do not support the crown prince still have the eldest prince. Who would care about the transparent third prince?"

"Stupid! Without support, the crown prince later..." Su Zhifu lowered his voice, "lost power." "

How did the third prince defeat the eldest prince?" Su Zhifu said. Su

Zhier was stunned. She had never thought about this.

Even in her dreams, she never took this matter to heart.

With Gu Shangqing outside, these were never things he needed to worry about.

"Write down the names of the ministers and generals who will be used by the third prince in the future." Su Zhifu knew that Su Zhier was not smart and might not know so much, so he said, "Write down as many as you know."

"It would be better if the third prince is really weak now." Su Zhifu said.

He was skeptical at first, so he didn't plan to bet on the third prince.

But now, he has lost face in front of the saint, and it is difficult for him to be promoted.

He is not eligible for the good things in the court, but he has become a scapegoat.