Chapter 186: Let's See Who is the Mastermind Behind the Scenes

Butler Wang is not Li Yourang's second wife Luo Yanxin's person, but Li Huailin's person.

Moreover, Butler Wang acts with propriety and knows what to let go and what to take.

For example, some things in the back house, Butler Wang basically does not interfere.

Whatever decision Luo Yanxin makes, let Butler Wang handle it, and Butler Wang can handle it properly.

If Butler Wang feels that there is something wrong, he will quietly ask Li Huailin and get instructions from Li Huailin before acting.

Luo Yanxin must be very dissatisfied with his behavior.

But Butler Wang is Li Huailin's person, and Luo Yanxin can't deal with him.

He is different from the old man under the old lady.

The old lady passed away, and Li Zhiyin has not grown up yet.

The old lady's subordinates have lost their backers, so it is naturally easy for Luo Yanxin to deal with them.

But Butler Wang's backer Li Huailin is still there, and the entire general's mansion is supported by Li Huailin.

Luo Yanxin naturally dare not act rashly.

Moreover, there were not many times when Butler Wang did not obey Luo Yanxin's orders.

But it was not her responsibility after all, and she felt uncomfortable.

But Luo Yanxin had no choice but to endure it.

However, Butler Wang was more responsible for the things in the front yard.

Because Butler Wang was Li Huailin's man, Li Zhiyin was relieved to let Cui Liu call Butler Wang.

When Li Huailin was away, Butler Wang was always in the General's Mansion.

County Magistrate Lin was no stranger to Butler Wang.

There was no need for Li Huailin to come in person, and it was enough for County Magistrate Lin to know what he meant.

Cui Liu nodded. On the way back to Chong'an, after being told by Li Zhiyin in the carriage, Cui Liu did not dare to say anything more. She also respected Li Mumu a lot.

Now Cui Liu hurried to do whatever Li Zhiyin said. At this moment, she hurried out of the crowd and went to the General's Mansion.

It would take time for the officials to investigate the things that County Magistrate Lin had explained.

Regardless of whether County Magistrate Lin will side with the couple, at least during this period of time, Shopkeeper Li will be safe.

Steward Wang arrived much faster than the police.

In less than two quarters of an hour, Steward Wang hurried over with Cui Liu. Steward

Wang squeezed into the crowd and came to Li Zhiyin's side with some difficulty, calling in a low voice: "Miss."

"Standard Wang, please make this trip." Li Zhiyin whispered.

"Miss, it's not a problem at all." Steward Wang said respectfully, "Miss, what do you need me to do?"

"Standard Wang, stay here first and wait for the situation to change." Li Zhiyin talked to Steward Wang briefly, "Now the police are still investigating outside. When they come back, I want to see how County Magistrate Lin will judge."

"Yes." Steward Wang stood steadily beside Li Zhiyin and waited.

Nothing to do now, Li Zhiyin asked: "Housekeeper Wang, is the mansion busy now?"