Chapter 207: It is Also to Share the Worries of the Saint.

"Yes." Xia Zhi bowed his head.

"From now on, whatever the young lady asks you to do, you should come and tell the housekeeper Sun." Su Zhifu said.

"Yes, I understand." Xia Zhi expressed his loyalty, "As long as I know, I will tell you everything, without hiding anything."

Without waiting for Su Zhifu to say anything else, Xia Zhi said, "This time the young lady really only asked me to call you, sir, and didn't tell me anything else."

"I know, you said I was still busy and would go over later." Su Zhifu said.

Su Zhier asked him to go over, and he went over immediately, which gave her face.

"Yes." Xia Zhi hurried back to tell Su Zhier.

After three cups of tea, Su Zhifu thought it was almost time, so he went to Zhuyazhai.

"Father!" Seeing Su Zhifu enter the door, Su Zhier hurriedly got up to greet him.

"What do you want?" Su Zhifu asked.

"Father, please sit down first." Su Zhi'er pulled Su Zhifu to sit down, and asked Xia Zhi to serve tea, and then said, "You all can go down." She

sent everyone in the room away, leaving only her and Su Zhifu in the room.

"Father, please have some tea first?" Su Zhi'er asked.

The tea was placed next to the hand of Su Zhifu, who was too lazy to drink it. He asked sternly, "Why did you ask me to come?"

"You are very powerful now." Su Zhifu snorted coldly, "You asked me to come and see you."

"Father, I can't leave Zhuyazhai now." Su Zhier said with a look of injustice, "Even if I want to see you, I can't."

"If I really insist on seeing you, I will be stopped by Steward Sun and his men before I even reach the door of the study." Su Zhier said, "I hope father will understand his daughter."

"It's just that my daughter remembered something extremely important, so I wanted to tell you quickly." Su Zhier said, "If this matter is done, it will be beneficial to your father's career. Originally, when he went to Beijing, your father had to make many contacts in order to have the hope of being promoted and staying in Beijing."

"But if this matter is done, your father won't have to make arrangements everywhere. It will be a great achievement and can be reported directly to the saint. At that time, your father will not only be able to show his face in front of the saint, but promotion will also be a foregone conclusion." Su Zhier said.

Su Zhier thought to himself that Su Zhier had gone crazy because of her dream . She really thought

that she had a prophetic dream.

However, after listening to Su Zhier's words, Su Zhier could not help but be tempted.

Besides, it would not hurt to listen to it. What if it was true?

If it was false, it would not harm him.

"Then tell me about it." Su Zhier said. Su

Zhier was delighted and said hurriedly, "Father, my dream was not completed in one go. After all, you can only dream after falling asleep, and the time for dreaming is limited. Therefore, I also dream about something new every night."

"Just like human memory, it slowly remembers from the beginning and slowly develops." Su Zhier explained, "Therefore, it is not that I did not tell you many things, but that I did not know them at first. I will tell you after I have a dream and remember them."

"I just dreamed about this matter last night, so I told you quickly." Su Zhier said.

"Then tell me quickly." Su Zhier urged.

"Yes." Su Zhier bowed and said, "I dreamed that General Li Huailin was worried about the survival of the wounded soldiers after they returned home." () ()

"Now there are continuous wars. Although Daxi is rich and powerful, with strong soldiers and horses, it is not afraid to fight with the enemy country. That is why the enemy country retreats. However, as the wars increase, the number of wounded soldiers increases. The compensation for the wounded soldiers returning home is reduced, which makes them feel cold and unwilling to fight for Daxi. But if more is given, as the number of wounded soldiers increases, even the Ministry of Revenue will feel the pressure and cannot come up with so much money."

Governor Su really looked at Su Zhier with a new eye.

Regardless of whether her so-called precognitive dream was true, it was surprising that she could have such thoughts.

This shows that Su Zhier's pattern is also very great.

"Besides, we can't give the returning wounded soldiers a large amount of compensation silver as before." Su Zhier said, "In the past, the number of wounded soldiers was far less than it is now, and the Ministry of Revenue really can't afford so much money."

"Without enough silver, what will happen to those seriously injured soldiers?" Su Zhier said, "There is no work for them. Although the court compensated the soldiers with particularly serious injuries with good farmland according to the severity of their injuries, those soldiers with broken hands and feet don't have the ability to farm, they need to rely on their families. If their families are good, they can get the good farmland to support them. But if they meet such a selfish family, the good farmland won't support them. Some people were driven out by their brothers and sisters-in-law and lived on the streets. How miserable they are."

Su Zhier seemed not to know Su Zhier.

When did Su Zhier have such a compassionate mind and was willing to think about those poor soldiers?

"In my dream, I dreamed that General Li, General Shang, Gu Shangqing and others were troubled by these things, and they have not been able to find a particularly good solution. Even if they squeezed out some money to provide relief to the wounded, it was only temporary and could not play a fundamental role in solving the problem." Su Zhier said that

at that time, in order to win the favor of Gu Shangqing, Su Zhier pretended to be kind and thought of ways for them even though these people were not interested in these things.

But Su Zhier did not dare to say this to the governor Su.

Otherwise, the governor Su would definitely get angry and might not even listen to her continue.

"I opened porridge stalls in various places, so that those wounded soldiers who were unable to work and suffered at home could come to the porridge stalls to eat and drink for free. Although the food was light, it could at least fill their stomachs, and they did not need to work. And in their condition, they could not work."

"I paid money and worked hard to feed many disabled soldiers with broken limbs, and I was rewarded for it."

Gu Shangqing also looked at her with admiration because of this.

"Later, I picked some wounded soldiers who were still useful to work in my shop. However, most of those people were healthy, just with a little inconvenience in movement. But even so, it was a great help." Su Zhier said.

Now, Su Zhier was locked up in the mansion and could not plot against Li Mumu. Finally, she had time to think about this matter.

Calculating the time, it should be a recent thing. It is

not too late to tell Governor Su now.

"I think I was still a little shallow in my dream. I didn't even tell my father about these things at that time." Su Zhier said, "If I told my father, he would definitely do better. And for my father, it would be a great achievement. Not to mention how much difficulty it solved, but it also relieved the worries of the saint."

"I know that my father may not believe what I said." Su Zhier said, "but as long as my father goes to check, he will know whether General Li and General Shang are having a headache about this matter now."