Chapter 213: It Won't Cost Her Much Money

When the servants of the Su family heard this, they didn't know the reason, and only said, "I heard that he is one of the owners of Gu's Snack Shop, and he opened his own errand shop."

"How can he be so cold-blooded to find such...such a severely disabled person to sit there and freeze?" Su Zhier said, "It's too much. He has a really cruel heart."

At this time, a "passerby" on the side shouted, "The owner of the errand shop is really cold-blooded. It's not just this registration point. I see that there are people with missing limbs and limited mobility sitting at other registration points. That's fine, the registration point is just a small shed, which can't keep out the severe cold or the scorching heat. Asking people to sit there and unable to move, isn't that a disregard for human life?"

"That's right, I just saw that the guys in the errand shop are all people with disabled hands and feet. They are all on crutches!" someone shouted.

"Oh my! How can it be so excessive?" someone said angrily, "Originally, seeing those guys handing out flyers on crutches on the street, it looked so hard and pitiful, but I didn't expect that the boss would be so excessive and hire only such guys to deliver things."

Su Zhier covered her mouth in surprise and said in disbelief, "Where did she find so many disabled people?"

"Who would have thought that in order to save some wages, she would not treat those disabled people as human beings!" Someone said, "I won't patronize a shop opened by such a boss!"

"Yes, no one should go there and let her close down! Otherwise, I don't know how many people will be harmed!"

"I think the boss is a beautiful and clean little woman, how could she be so vicious!"

"Miss Su is still beautiful, kind and compassionate."

"Compared like this, the gap is huge! Miss Su is charitable and helps others. She personally serves meals to the wounded here. But that Madam Gu is cold-blooded and heartless. She recruited so many disabled guys and exploited them. They are exposed to the sun and rain, cold wind and scorching heat all day long, and they may not even get a few copper coins a month."

"Let's go to Bidada to run errands. We can't let her business prosper. We can't let her bully people like this!"

"In this world, there are kind-hearted people like Miss Su, but there are also cold-blooded people like Madam Gu."

"Let's go to Bidada to run errands and defeat such profiteers!"

"The people of Chong'an are simple and honest. We can't let such vicious profiteers destroy the peace of our Chong'an!"

"Let's go together! Since the Gu family came to Chong'an, they have never had a day of rest. They opened Gu's snacks, then Wangyou Xiaojie, and now Bidada running errands. How long have they been in Chong'an? They can open one shop after another so quickly. We don't know how they exploit people and make so much money."

"The Forget-Your-Sleeping Shop and the BiDa Errand Shop are owned by Madam Gu. I think she is the worst."

"Doesn't Magistrate Lin care about it? People like this are ruining the reputation of Chong'an!"

"How can we care? They didn't break the law. They just hired disabled people."

"It's really hateful! Let those handless people make money for her!"

Many of them were brought here by Su Zhier to lead the pace and stir up the emotions of the simple people.

Su Zhier looked at the crowd leaving, and her eyes turned cold.

After a while, those people surrounded the door of the errand shop.

"Down with the profiteer!"

"He has lost his conscience! Unscrupulous profiteer!" () ()

Dajiang and others were still waiting for work in the shop. Although Li Mumu said that there might not be any business in the first few days after the opening, they were relieved and didn't need to worry.

But they were still anxious and uncertain in their hearts. They all hoped that the errand shop could continue for a long time and they could also have a place to use their skills.

Hearing the shouting outside the shop, Dajiang and the others rushed out. Seeing that these people were forcing Li Mumu to close the shop for their own good, Dajiang and the others were so angry that they laughed.

"What are you doing!" Dajiang shouted angrily.

But his voice alone could not cover the shouting of so many people.

No one listened to him and kept shouting.

Seeing this, Dajiang suddenly shouted: "Assemble!"

Everyone in the shop came out.

If they were not sick, they would have marched in unison as before.

But now, although they are not so neat, they still have the solemnity of killing in the army, and their movements are much neater than those of ordinary people.

People can tell at a glance that they have been strictly trained.

A group of soldiers with inconvenient legs and feet lined up in several rows in front of the crowd, giving people a great sense of oppression.

Dajiang stood at the head and suddenly shouted.

Immediately afterwards, the rest of the people shouted in unison and rhythmically: "Hoo! Hoo! Hoo!"

This time, the people who were making trouble around the shop finally stopped talking.

They quieted down and looked at the soldiers in front of them nervously.

These people... How come they are so powerful!

"What on earth are you trying to do!" Dajiang asked loudly, "Why are you making trouble in front of our shop and asking us to close it?"

"The boss of this shop is worse than pigs and dogs, he has no conscience! He hired all the guys with disabled legs and feet, and just to save a few dollars, he made you work so hard, and he didn't care about your lives at all!" Someone among the people shouted.

"That's right! They are all about the same age, and both are women. Miss Su provides free meals to the disabled soldiers next door, and she does it herself to make sure they have enough to eat. But what about your boss? He lets people like you with disabled legs and feet run around on the streets every day, regardless of your health." "

Yes! I see that you are walking with crutches, and your legs and feet must be hurting after walking for a long time." Some naive and simple people who were led by the rhythm also spoke up, "All the money was earned by your black-hearted boss. It is because we see that you are treated so harshly that we come to settle accounts with the boss. We can't let her bully us like that."

"But, if Madam Gu hadn't taken us in, which shop would be willing to hire us with our physical condition?" Dajiang said, "If we can't find a job, where will we get the money to eat? If we can't make a living, how can we survive?"

"This..." The people were stunned by the question.

But the person who came to see Li said loudly: "She is just trying to save money for herself. If it's really for your own good, why don't you learn from Miss Su? She built a tent and personally fed the wounded soldiers. In your situation, you are no longer fit to work. Giving you some porridge to fill your stomach won't cost her much!"

"Since you are so generous, why don't you do this?" Li Mumu came out and asked coldly.

"I... I don't have money!" The man said, "Don't you have money? You have opened so many shops, so what's wrong with giving people a bite to eat?"