Chapter 290: Miss

"Your boss is really willful. Has he made enough money? Don't you take our customers seriously? He closes the store without even telling us in advance?" said a dissatisfied customer.

  "Besides, during the time when your store is closed, there will definitely be stores in Beijing that will imitate your fried chicken. By then, they will have taken away your business. When you reopen your store after a few months, how many customers will remember you? By then, will you still be able to have as good business as you do now?"

  The shopkeeper bowed helplessly, "This is really helpless. If it weren't for the last resort, our boss wouldn't have closed the store. It's really because what the boss wants to do is so important and he is really short of manpower, so he has no choice but to do it."

  "You are all regular customers of Gu's. You not only come to buy Gu's fried chicken, but also often visit Gu's snacks. You know that our boss cares about customers the most. The boss opened Gu's snacks first. The original intention of opening Gu's snacks was to allow more people to afford to eat in restaurants and eat more delicious food. Even when Wangyou Xiaoxi was opened later, it was for the convenience of female customers. Later, he opened errand shops, freight shops, and Gu's fried chicken, all in the hope of helping more people with his own abilities."

  "We do business not just to make money," said the shopkeeper, "nor do we take customers lightly once we have made enough money."

  "On the contrary, we have to temporarily close the shop because of something very important this time." said the shopkeeper.

  After hearing what the shopkeeper said, everyone remembered.

  The original intention of opening an errand shop was to provide a helping hand to the common people who were short of time and had no time to spare, and also to enable wounded soldiers to earn money to support their families.

  The purpose of opening a freight shop is to allow ordinary people who do not have financial resources to send things to their relatives and friends.

  Someone asked, "Is your boss going to do any new business this time?"

  "I really don't know." The shopkeeper said, "Our boss is a cautious person. He always waits until it is almost done and is sure it can be done before he reveals it."

  "That's right." The customers said one after another, "Each shop opened suddenly before, and we don't even know when they started preparing."

  "Your boss is indeed not just a pure businessman. While doing business, he also thinks about the convenience of the people. This is very good."

  The shopkeeper quickly saluted and said, "Thank you for your understanding. Our boss also hopes to get things done as soon as possible and come back to reopen the fried chicken shop soon."

  "Well, since everything is closed, we can't do anything even if we are not happy about it. We just hope your boss can come back soon. We also hope that when your boss comes back, the fried chicken business will still be there."

  "But if we need employees, we can recruit them from other places. Why did we transfer all the employees from the fried chicken shop in Beijing?"

  The shopkeeper said, "Now fried chicken shops are opening in various regions. Fried chicken shops in other places are opening, but we have no experience. Some of the guys have been transferred to various places to train the guys for the new shops. The things on the boss' side are done by the guys transferred from the shops in various places."

  "It's just that fried chicken shops are a new business, and we need to open a large number of them in various places. Our customers of Gujia snacks in various places are urging us to open fried chicken shops in their places as soon as possible."