Chapter Five: [Maverick II]

Maverick scrunched his face as his phone blared from his pants, on the ground. His first day was. . . tiresome, and he'd have his first night of Astronomy tonight. Ollie slept peacefully, exhaling slowly. Maverick slowly opened his eyes. He could see the light from his pocket, sighing. "Olls. . ." He spoke up.
    "Mm. . ." Ollie mumbled quietly, barely awake. He dragged his arm out from under Ollie, the other already out. He must've moved in his sleep. He sat up, reaching for his phone to turn it off, listening to Ollie breathe softly.
    Maverick stretched, yawning as he got up and nudged Ollie. "Olls. . . come on." Ollie whined softly, turning over and covering his head. Maverick rubbed his eyes, huffing. He just looked at Ollie, who was out, again, and shook Ollie, now more awake. "Hey, come on, I'm gonna pick you up from this bed if I have to wake you again." Ollie curled up, shaking his head as he whined more.
    Maverick stared, sighed and turned away, deciding just to get up and showered long to get the sleep from his body, though the warm water lulled him sometimes. He stepped out, dried himself off, and got dressed. He wore long black denim jeans that fell past his ankles and a white tank top with red Converse and a leather jacket over his shirt. He noticed Ollie looking.
    "Well good morning, you gonna get up?"
    Ollie examined him, slowly smiling as he sat up. "Now I am."
    Maverick scoffed. "I'll be waiting near the door." He walked over, kissing his cheek.
    Ollie closed his eyes, holding his arms as he smiled softly and whispered. "No time for a little make out sesh?" He slowly opened his eyes, looking up at Maverick.
    "Ollie," he spoke, looking down at him with an amused smile and raised an eyebrow.
    "What. . ." Ollie smiled more, examining his face. "Is that a no?" He kept whispering.
    "Not a yes either,"
    "Well then?"
    "We're gonna be late if we do, know that right."
    "Just a quick oneeee?"
    Maverick sighed. "You're lucky you're so cute." He crawled back into bed. Ollie turned to face him, grinning. Maverick smiled back, pulling him closer, and kissed his cheek.
    Ollie leaned into him, closing his eyes as he still grinned. Maverick kissed the corner of his lips, pushing their lips together. Ollie kissed him slowly, holding his cheek
    He held his sides, exhaling as he pulled him into his lap. He wrapped his legs around Maverick's waist, holding his face as he pushed his tongue through. Maverick's eyebrows scrunched, hands moving through his shirt. Ollie hummed softly, smiling against his lips as he kissed him more passionately.
    He groaned, clicking their teeth together as he pushed his tongue in, curling his tongue with Ollie's, fingers tensing against the skin on his back.
    Ollie melted into him, taking his bottom lip as he sucked on it a little before gently pulling, Maverick followed him, opening his eyes as he looked at him. Ollie looked back at him, letting go of his lip and exhaled softly. Maverick smiled, eyes falling to his lips before meeting his gaze again. Ollis parted his lips a bit, smiling softly as he whispered.
    "You're hot. . ."
    "You just now noticed?" He replied in a joking manner, chuckling. "You're hot too, maybe more then me." He smiled, leaning to kiss his cheek softly.
    Ollie shook his head. "Not even close," he leaned into his lap, smiling more.
    Maverick smirked. "Oh you're so wrong, but I can't do anything. We got class, remember?" He spoke low in his ear, kissing the tip of his ear, biting as he held him.
    "Yeah, I remember." Ollie closed his eyes, running his hands up his shirt.
    "Mhm," his reply melted into a chuckle, a laugh even.
    Ollie grinned. "What's so funny?" He looked at him, examining his face.
    He looked back at him. "Nothin', I can't just laugh?" His hands crept lower down his back, rounded his waist, and pulled Olly off his lap. "Come on, get up," Ollie chuckled, getting up out of the bed as he stretched.
    Maverick got up out of bed, now leaning on the wall. He watched Ollie undress and go to his room, getting out his outfit for the day.
    He came back in a loose-fitting green soft sweater with yellow-brown shorts, a pair of black Converse, and thin white socks that didn't go past his ankles, stopping a little above the shoe's seam. He accessorized with a long necklace with a heart locket and a handful of rings.
    "Ready?" Maverick asked, Ollie looked at him. He had his bag, which held everything he needed for his classes; his laptop, journals, and pencils. It also had his phone, charger, and wallet. Ollie scruffed up his hair, grabbed his backpack, and nodded.
    "Yes," he looked at him once more. Maverick nodded, moving from the wall, and made for the door. Ollie followed after him as Maverick opened the door, he turned to look at him.
    "Do you remember all your classes?" He asked.
    "Yes, I do."
    "Good, ladies first."
    Ollie raised an eyebrow, stepping out. "Just 'cause I moan like a woman, doesn't mean I am one."
    "Mhm," he chuckled. Ollie chuckled as well, walking. Maverick walked right at his side. "Where's your first class?"
    "Art," Ollie smiled.
    "Ah, I got Intro to Science as my first class. Mm."
    Ollie chuckled. "But you like science!"
    "I do like science, yes," he smiled.
    Ollie nodded. "I like Art so I'm not complaining."
    "You've always liked art," he replied. "Eh, well, so have I, considering my hobby back in high school."
    Ollie chuckled. "Yeah?"
    "Yep! Let's hope I got an art class too, actually." Maverick pulled out his phone, reading a screenshot of his classes, Ollie hummed and looked around.
    "I got art as my second block and then journalism, history, and that's it until around eight, for my night class."
    "Ah, alright," Ollie replied.
    "You should check your classes! I wanna see your schedule. Oh, also I think art is, across campus. . ."
    Ollie opened his phone, showing him. Maverick looked at his phone. "Oo science is near your class, yes!"
    "Sweet!" he grinned, checking over his schedule.
    Maverick smiled. "I'm really excited to see what this Astronomy course will have for me, you sure you'll be alright while I'm gone?"
    Ollie grinned. "Yeah, I'll be good,"
    He smiled. "You better be. I'll try and bring home some dinner, yeah?"
    "Okay," he nodded, looking up at him.
    He looked ahead, looking down at him. "Eyes on the road dingus," he smiled. Ollie grinned more, looking forward. Maverick scoffed, ruffling his scruffed hair as the pair made their way into the college.